Married to Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Separated from Italy 6 years ago Whence last we spoke, back in October, I was very focused on cocktail creation. Why? Well, drinking helps, right? :) K, maybe that humor is a little dark for the moment. Joking aside, the short and diplomatic version of my story over the past few months is this...
- How to make a frozen margarita in Italy. 6 years ago So let's say, hypothetically, that you're a Texpat living in the province of Reggio Emilia (totally hypothetical), and you want to treat your Italian girlfriends to a Margarita Night. It's not as easy as you think...
- Furbizia - a blessing or a burden? 6 years ago A somewhat serious look at a common theme in bella Italia - furbizia. Is it ok to become a different person, a harder person, in the face of it? Does it make us better or just more cynical?
- Visiting Italy this summer? Tips from COSÌ! 7 years ago My dear friends in the COSÌ group have been busy little bees! Here are their latest tips on summer travel in Italy AND... yes, that's right... A VIDEO! That's right; we're multimedia now. Holla.
- One thing that's missing from Italian food culture. 7 years ago I'm just dropping in today for a minute to BLOW YOUR MIND. Ready?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Married to Italy
18:54 PM December 08, 2013
a recently discovered blog and one I look forward to reading. I always end up laughing in recognition, great read xx
15:05 PM December 12, 2013
Such a great blog! My friends and I all love reading it. :)
20:31 PM February 04, 2014
I love reading this blog about the idiosycracies of Italian lifestyle - Written with irony and a great sense of humour,
21:07 PM February 04, 2014
HILARIOUS!!!! and informative, too. I'm living vicariously through Married to Italy.