Latest Blog Posts »
- In the bubble 3 days ago Originally posted on Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: Gotta find a new place where the kids are hip? Done. Ain’t your chiffon-dressed granny’s ballroom dance hall, and you’d better be able to kick it Venue features: Beer Extreme sports competition for laughs accolades and glory Exercise...
- Another First. Battle of Kings 2 months ago Originally posted on Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: You can shove the gym memberships and Mediterranean diet aside a bit longer. The parties are not over. Happy FMNY! (First Monday of the New Year). Oh, let the Kings Battle on! “OMG. First she couldn’t eat the nachos because they weren’t on...
- Happy 2019. (#Happy2019) (#HappyNewYear) 2 months ago May you travel overseas, and move wherever you please. As for me, already have 1 trip booked, and hoping for at least 1 more. Stay tuned. Cheers.
- Anchorage, Alaska. (#Anchorage #Alaska) 3 months ago Alaska is a state I’d wanted to visit for a long time. So when I found out about a flight that was somewhat affordable, I figured I’d pounce on it while I had a couple extra coins. I went from October 4-9, 2018 (arriving home October 10) and frankly, I wish I’d stayed longer. The […]
- Weekly Smile: An Act of Kindness 3 months ago Originally posted on Piglet in Portugal: Christmas is a-coming and the delivery men are in overdrive trying to deliver Christmas gifts. Finding our house is challenging enough, but when people do not provide our correct address, we are nigh on impossible to find. Needle and haystack springs to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spinster's Compass has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!