Latest Blog Posts »
- Algiers, Algeria. (#Algiers #Algeria) 2 months ago View from above. And don’t worry, blog posts are coming… Advertisements
- And she's off again. 2 months ago Where to now? Stay tuned…
- In the bubble 2 months ago Originally posted on Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: Gotta find a new place where the kids are hip? Done. Ain’t your chiffon-dressed granny’s ballroom dance hall, and you’d better be able to kick it Venue features: Beer Extreme sports competition for laughs accolades and glory Exercise...
- Another First. Battle of Kings 3 months ago Originally posted on Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: You can shove the gym memberships and Mediterranean diet aside a bit longer. The parties are not over. Happy FMNY! (First Monday of the New Year). Oh, let the Kings Battle on! “OMG. First she couldn’t eat the nachos because they weren’t on...
- Happy 2019. (#Happy2019) (#HappyNewYear) 4 months ago May you travel overseas, and move wherever you please. As for me, already have 1 trip booked, and hoping for at least 1 more. Stay tuned. Cheers.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spinster's Compass has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!