Latest Blog Posts »
- Roll call 2 weeks ago Originally posted on Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: Croaked. Lost touch in the key of silence Useless gentle prod. Useless cattle prod. No product resulting from either. Eloped with hope? Slipped out like a thief? AWOL Computer sneaking out for a 3 day weekend hoping the boss won’t see. They...
- Whistling Canaries of mine 3 months ago Originally posted on Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge: “Hey, babe. Wanna whistle up a storm?” (SA300 Canary Islands Special,KSAT) Spicy food, unfaithful wife, murder, and a general wildness was just the start of it. Birthday guest lists can lead to some unexpected surprises. It’s not all about...
- Jolly good time - (2nd) home sweet home. 9 months ago Last month, I visited England for a wedding. I was there less than a week. Because of the nature in which I left England 4 years ago, I wasn’t sure what feelings would come up for me. England was my 2nd home. I’d begun building some semblance of a life there – building my career, […]
- Blighty. 10 months ago By the time you read this, I’ll be in London, United Kingdom to attend a wedding for a few days. As you already know, I left on sour terms 3 years & over 10 months ago, so this will be an interesting experience, to say the least. I’ll blog about it later. See you on […]
- Photo/Post delay. 1 year ago My trip is over. I had a wonderful time overall, and I hope to return to Chilé – and that other country that will remain a surprise – again in the (near or far) future. There’s so much to explore, and the landscapes are otherworldly and absolutely breathtaking. Unfortunately, there was 1...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spinster's Compass has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!