A Writer in Umbria
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lest We Forget, the Czechs liberated themselves on May 8, 1945 11 months ago In tribute from my home in Italy this 75th anniversary, I say to the Czech nation, Bravo! Your fighting spirit won the battle (and the war for you), and you sacrificed so much for your freedom on May 8, 1945, … Continue reading →
- Unlockdown: "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" 11 months ago Probably one of the finest book titles ever created. I always imagined I knew how this felt; when I read the book, when I saw the movie, when I thought about the meaning. But now I really know the surreal … Continue reading →
- It's a Brave New Self-World 1 year ago We’re facing a whole new world with the coronavirus. Everything is changing, including how we use the words self- (add your word here). Self-quarantine started it off. If you become sick with the virus or test positive, you need to … Continue reading →
- Torn together 3 years ago I write about moments. Those fleeting windows of now…or never…or forever. Those moments that change you, your loved ones, life. A moment beyond our control. This one cruel, a rip in the fabric that can only be mended, never the … Continue reading →
- Mythical Magic 4 years ago Photo Challenge: Magic. A little naiad (water nymph) guarding a tributary of the Vltava River, Prague.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Writer in Umbria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!