Latest Blog Posts »
- a humble request from all the followers of my blog 7 years ago Hi dear followers, Can you please help by liking the image on the link below https://m.facebook.com/elegantabayas.sl/photos/a.1394609450820974.1073741828.1394595970822322/1443029585978960/?type=1&refid=12&__tn__=E Please take a few seconds to click on the link or copy and paste it on your search...
- http://travelan... 8 years ago http://travelandfoodworldwide.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/top-10-points-about-me/
- We are moving to travelandfoodworldwide 8 years ago Hi my dear followers It has been a great pleasure to see your subscriptions to my blog. Your subscriptions have encouraged me to improve my blog. I hope to publish more interesting posts and keep you’ll posted on my journey on blogging about travel and food which is why I have moved all my...
- Recipe books club (weekly writing challenge - recipeaweek) 8 years ago We are all addicted to cookbooks sometimes and buy atleast a couple of them in our lifetime or have bought a few which are lying on our shelves for ages. Have you ever tried any of the recipes in them? Ofcourse we might have tried a couple and would have our own experience on trying […]
- Weekly Writing Challenge : Backward 8 years ago Finally got my books exchanged and walked out happily capturing panoramic images through my new Samsung galaxy s4. Its humongous, isnt it? Its was a very fine day when my hubby’s cousin told me about the logos hope which is a missionary ship with volunteers from many parts of the world working...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Shopaholics Diary
19:06 PM March 21, 2013
Absolutely fantastic blog and a wonderful blogger.. It is very interesting, nice photos and easy to read. Simply Excellent!
07:22 AM March 23, 2013
Fantabulous blog. Interesting view's of the blogger.