Here I am
Latest Blog Posts »
- Peace Be With You 3 months ago How are you today? Wherever you are, I wish you love and peace and justice and wellness and connection.
- Tree (Pose) 3 months ago If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? Would you be rooted firmly in rich soil? Would you be new, young, mature, or old? Where would you be living? Tree pose is my favorite yoga pose. I like to do it everywhere I go and Iike the feeling in my body […]
- Rise Up 3 months ago Rise up with your arms, your heart, your head, your eyes, your thoughts. Inhale. Close your eyes and pause. Exhale. Bring your hands to your heart center, with palms touching each other. Feel the earth beneath your feet, as you are rooted in love. Feel the sun shine on your face. Take this moment...
- Letting Go 3 months ago Letting go can be a beautiful process. Creating space by letting go of the old to enjoy the new. Namaste BeLoveRs.
- Hindsight 2020 3 months ago It’s 2020. I feel like playing with words after thinking about the saying that hindsight is 20/20. This saying means that it’s easy to know the right thing to do after something has happened, but it’s hard for us to predict the future. What if during this Great Pause/Pandemic of 2020, we...
Contest Entries »
- Top 25 Ways to Enjoy Amsterdam & it's Surrounding Cities Writing Contest March 2013 Come share Amsterdam with me – there is so much to see and love and spring is just around the corner. These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Take a canal boat ride and explore the 400 years of canals. The Blue Boat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here I am has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!