- Home » Expat Blogs » Netherlands » Amsterdam » Here I am
Here I am
Here I am
Here I Am - in the Netherlands and all about.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fall Open 1 year ago
- Take a Break 2 years ago We went outside to get some fresh air and to enjoy the sunshine. Spring is unfolding and feels so good. I am loving the light filled days and scents wafting through the air and love being away from screens and news. Juliana got out the good chalk for us, that we had been saving, to […]
- Waiting 2 years ago I’m surprised I didn’t take up blogging again as a hobby during this Great Pandemic, that we are still in. I wonder when it will be safe to wander and visit again and I am hoping very soon, as I have not seen my extended family in more than a year and many hugs are […]
- Peace Be With You 2 years ago How are you today? Wherever you are, I wish you love and peace and justice and wellness and connection.
- Tree (Pose) 2 years ago If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? Would you be rooted firmly in rich soil? Would you be new, young, mature, or old? Where would you be living? Tree pose is my favorite yoga pose. I like to do it everywhere I go and Iike the feeling in my body […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 25 Ways to Enjoy Amsterdam & it's Surrounding Cities Writing Contest March 2013 Come share Amsterdam with me – there is so much to see and love and spring is just around the corner. These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Take a canal boat ride and explore the 400 years of canals. The Blue Boat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here I am has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!