Latest Blog Posts »
- Because nothing says Christmas like a little Tiffany 1 year ago I don’t know about you but, when it comes to presents, I love to give books. I think a book can be a wonderful gift if – of course – you have read it first and your choice is based on the personality of whoever is going to receive it. So, if you are a […]
- Friendship and shoes: is there a better combination? 1 year ago This year Santa came a little bit earlier for me. A few weeks ago, I received a cute, gift-wrapped box with inside a gorgeous pair of shoes from Suede, one of my favorite stores in Milan. I love these shoes! They are sleek, timeless, very versatile because you can wear them with literally anything...
- The Rebirth 1 year ago Welcome to Flora’s Table’s new home! Please be patient if something still needs to be straightened out: we are working on it
- Beyond boundaries: cat's tongue cookies 2 years ago I dedicate this post to Her Majesty and not because she is my daughter but because she is that person in my life who pushes me to step out of my comfort zone and experience situations that otherwise I would never put myself in. Hope you are ready for another chapter of my “awkward...
- Because the scale never lies: Farro and Legumes Soup 2 years ago 4 Servings Hello everyone! The Holiday season is behind us but our Christmas tree is still up and some of Santa’s presents (unwrapped) are still laying under the tree – mostly because they are so ugly I’m not quite sure what to do with them!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Flora's Table has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!