this gallimaufry life
Latest Blog Posts »
- for you... 1 year ago Can I offer an olive branch to you? Will you reach toward me and take it from my fingers - that are cold and missing you? Colours fade and linger, nuance of ripeness, some are steadier than others in taste and balance. I know my limitations; they are many. I know also of my absence and how it tore...
- Cooking baking with Strawberry Girl, Little... 5 years ago Cooking baking with Strawberry Girl, Little Darling, Doudounne and her mom. Happy Times
- We stood in silence looking out over the piazza,... 5 years ago We stood in silence looking out over the piazza, the minutes walking ahead of us in total disregard for our unwillingness to have them go.And then the station, a whistle, and the blur of fields. I walk my life like streets of foreign cities. Always walking, never staying, always searching. I did...
- Angelino the cat of the lovely B&B 'Le Porcine'... 5 years ago Angelino the cat of the lovely B&B 'Le Porcine' in Bolsena, Italy.
- There is a place I visit when I am in Italy where... 5 years ago There is a place I visit when I am in Italy where "smiles are free". It is a place where they remember you after a month's absence; they see you walk in, clear off your favorite table, and serve up your cocktail of choice - all the while bantering together with smiles that are free.And what if love...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » this gallimaufry life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!