Latest Blog Posts »
- Bella Calabria! 1 year ago As Forest Gamp used to say, “life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna get.” Well, what I got, it was opportunity of unexpected trip to the south of Italy. I flew to Lamezia Terme at the very bottom of the Italian shoe and I spent two unforgettable weeks in […]
- Shopping in Turin 2 years ago Shopping in Turin? Why not? Most of people prefer to fly to Milan, so maybe it’s worth to stand out and not only do some shopping but also visit beautiful baroque city on the map of northern Italy. I admit – I love shopping: looking for new clothes, shoes, jewellery and first of all bags, […]
- Palas Cerequio 2 years ago I think there is no better place to plan spring holidays then Piemonte. It’s still not too hot, but the temperature is usually already nice to spend time outside visiting small towns, Turin and wineries in the Langhe and Roero region.It’s a time of welcoming new vintages and the owners of...
- Easter in Italy 2 years ago How is it with Easter in Italy? In theory it’s a very important holiday, but in reality it is not so much celebrated anymore. In my opinion Italian saying: Natale con i tuoi, Pasqua con chi voi (which means you are supposed to spend Christmas with your family and Easter with whoever you like)...
- Risotto with chicken 2 years ago For me risotto with chicken is the synonym of comfort food. I’m not sure if it is because of white wine or sweet carrots, but always when I prepare it, and then eat it, I’m in a good mood and I feel happy. It’s one of many recipes I found in the Encyclopedia of Italian […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bel Piemonte has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!