Expat Aussie In NJ
Latest Blog Posts »
- Seven Cultural Differences we experienced as expats in the USA 3 months ago EXPAT LIFE: Cultural differences. This may be the single hardest challenge to overcome when moving to a new country as an expat. Hard to prepare for but even harder to anticipate. Sure, if you’re moving from Miami to Myanmar, you should be expecting that there’d be significant cultural...
- What expats should do when their car breaks down while driving in NJ 4 months ago EXPAT LIFE: One of the scariest things that can happen perhaps, as an expat driving in NJ for the first time, is suddenly realizing you don’t know what to do if your car breaks down. Sometimes as a new expat, it’s not until you are in the situation that you get this dreaded realization that...
- Family Fun in NJ: Going to the Fourth of July Parade 7 months ago FAMILY FUN IN NJ: Just as Australia Day is close to many Australians’ hearts, Independence Day on the Fourth of July is a huge day on the American calendar. It is a national holiday around the USA and marked by a wide array of patriotic displays. If you have been living in a cave for [...]
- What is American High School really like? The basics from an expat parent's view in NJ 7 months ago LIFE IN NEW JERSEY: When you think of American High school, there are lots of images that are conjured up from TV shows, movies and news stories that have been shown around the world including in Australia. Shows such as ‘Mean Girls’, ‘High School Musical’, ‘Heathers’ and...
- An Expat Life in NJ Changes - Moving back 1 year ago EXPAT LIFE: As we come to the year’s end, I am thinking of my expat life in NJ over the last eight years, at a height of many thousand feet, in a plane on my way to Australia. It has been a long while since my last blog post, and much has happened in between, [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Aussie In NJ has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!