Expat Aussie In NJ
Latest Blog Posts »
- Seven Memorable American High School traditions to savour in the time of Covid 3 years ago EXPAT LIFE IN AMERICA: It has been a while since my last post. However, with Covid-19 happening in between it feels like far more time has passed than what the calendar really shows. In this relatively short period, an enormous amount has changed. High School Life in the Last Semester of...
- An Expat Guide to Renters' Insurance in New Jersey 4 years ago MOVING TO NEW JERSEY: Why Expats need Renters’ Insurance in New Jersey If you are an expat renting in New Jersey for the first time ever, or perhaps in a long time, you may not realize that renters’ insurance is a really good idea. For a relatively low cost, you can gain a high level [...]
- Dangerous wildlife in New Jersey that expats need to know 4 years ago LIVING IN NEW JERSEY: When I first encountered local American animals like squirrels and chipmunks , they seemed so cute and harmless, that I was lulled initially into thinking that there was no truly dangerous wildlife in New Jersey. Obviously I was in for a few surprises. Then I started to read...
- How to Open a US Bank Account in New Jersey as an expat 4 years ago MOVING TO NEW JERSEY: For any new expat relocating to America, the need to open a US bank account is a high priority. It is something that should be planned to do almost immediately after arrival. Having an American bank account will give you ready access to US currency. Beyond that, it is normally...
- Typical Town Celebrations and Events in New Jersey 4 years ago EXPAT LIFE IN AMERICA: Right now, it is summer, and one of the busiest times of the year for town celebrations and events in New Jersey, and elsewhere in the US. As this is being written, it is just one week after the American monster party of the year for the July 4th holiday (Independence [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Aussie In NJ has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!