- Home » Expat Blogs » Italy » Rome » Mama Needs Coffee
Mama Needs Coffee
Mama Needs Coffee
Recently transplant to Rome, Italy from Denver, CO. We uprooted our 2 little guys, packed all our belongings into 8 suitcases and a couple carryons, sold the rest, and are learning to live la dolce vita without losing our minds. Most days.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mama Needs Coffee has moved 8 years ago ... so come on over to Catholic News Agency and keep following along!
- He moved me 8 years ago 10 years ago on a cold spring evening in early April an old man died in his bed a half a world away, and a selfish, frequently drunken 22-year old college student fell to her knees in her dingy living room.Eyes glued to the tv screen, I struggled to make sense of what I was seeing on the...
- It was never about the cake 8 years ago From an email blast sent to Helen Alvare's "Women Speak for Themselves" network of supporters yesterday afternoon: "Indiana has passed a law which balances religious freedom for citizens, groups and businesses, with the state’s “compelling interests” in requiring everybody to obey this or...
- Temperamental Parenting 8 years ago My second born, my sweet little John Paul Francis, he just has the most wonderful cheeks. Top and bottom (too much? Probably. But it was 77 degrees here today and, as they say, sun's out, bun's out.)He's my snuggler, the child ever in search of comforting arms and soothing words and a soft lap to...
- And the Word became a clump of cells 8 years ago And dwelt among us.As I sit here halfway cooked with this latest addition to our little family, feeling the effects of pregnancy with every fiber of my being, I'm also thinking about Mary.I'm thinking about how her life changed radically with a message from an angel, a shocking invitation into...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mama Needs Coffee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!