Mexican at Heart
Latest Blog Posts »
- Let the Games Begin 1 year ago Planning a party can be hard and stressful for some parents, that is why we visit the kids party planner Alicia K and as per her latest blog we were able to collect some information and here are some great ideas to play games on your kid birthday party: Have an activity to do immediately […]
- 5 Things to Plan Ahead When Traveling 4 years ago Traveling is a great experience – a huge part of it being enjoyed when you have no plans and go with the moment. You’ll often hear seasoned travelers talk about their fondest memories as times when they dropped their plans and went ahead with a spur-of-the-moment idea. This is a great way to...
- Paradise Found in Magic Town of Bacalar 4 years ago From Cancun all the way south along the coastline, passing Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Sian Kaan, and down to Mahahual, the Mexican Caribbean coast has dazzling shades of blue waters, fine sand, and over 345km of beachfront to find the perfect tropical escape. On my latest travels through Mexico, I...
- A Road Trip Through the Yucatan Peninsula 5 years ago Hey amigos! So, my husband (Eddy), furbaby (Benito) and I will be taking a road trip through the Yucatan Peninsula this month and I’m looking for YOUR advice! We’ve already done all the main archaeological sites, Magic Towns, and obvious stops… We are looking to visit off-the-beaten path...
- The Top 5 Mistakes Expats Make When Shipping Their Vehicle to Mexico 5 years ago As a native of the United States planning a move to Mexico, you may find that it is nearly impossible to address all facets on your own. With all of the wonderful moving companies and transporters throughout the world, finding local businesses with the right services and qualities to assist your...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Mexican at Heart
21:03 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats babe on the nomination! I love traveling with you to all these places and being able to read back on our memories. Good luck
22:49 PM October 01, 2012
Congratulations. How successful you are becoming. Keep up the good work.
23:08 PM October 01, 2012
Congrats Jessica! Well deserved!!
23:15 PM October 01, 2012
I totally love to read u Jess !! congrats...
04:55 AM October 02, 2012
Beautiful places Jess, no doubt whatever destination that people choose, it will be an exciting and unforgettable experience. Congrats!
17:44 PM October 23, 2012
18:23 PM October 23, 2012
Keep blogging your doing a great job. Your a special young lady to everyone that knows you.
18:49 PM October 23, 2012
Jessica. What I love about your posts, articles and pictures is that they show the REAL Mexico. Not only the places where only tourist goes, but where you can find the real beauty if this marvelous country. Keep doing what you love to do and remember the sky is the limit for you. Great to have you in the Mexico lovers team! the best vibes for you.