Latest Blog Posts »
- Still life with stilts. 2 weeks ago It wasn’t just fun because you were a wobbly Bambi child while trying to walk on stilts, grasping me for dear life… clinging to me while we both laughed so hard from our bellies… cracking up as you’re falling forward … Continue reading →
- What if we don't wanna be the toy? A Eurovision post. 2 months ago It’s can be so hard to be Israeli. It’s can be so hard to get shit all the time, from every direction. To never be able to ‘choose’ a side because the game is always changing and anyway, there is … Continue reading →
- The Prime Minister makes a PowerPoint 3 months ago It’s night three of my daughter’s cough and it’s gotten much better. I’m sitting uncomfortably on the Hello Kitty stool next to the crib, with my forefinger making lines in her palm, my phone on ‘play’ in the other hand, … Continue reading →
- Koala update: Nine years 3 months ago What a year, man. This time last year I was terrified to break your heart, making the decision to change schools. You are a deep thinker and a deeper feeler… but somehow your intense curiosity got the better of any … Continue reading →
- Zooey update: Two years 3 months ago You’ve been watching us for two years, and now you’re coming out… lessons in dolls, headbands, jewelry… lessons in ‘enough!’ and hitting back… lessons in climbing to the top bunk… lessons in dogs and cats and preemptive barking… lessons in … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways Living in Israel is Not at all What You Think Expat Blog Awards 2013 Israel: the land of milk and honey and... an abundance of preconceived notions, stereotypes, expectations. Some good, others bad, many beautiful and plenty ugly.But... living in Israel is not what you think! For instance, I haven't eaten a falafel...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Israel Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Israel!Copy and paste code to display the Israel Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on lizrael update
20:14 PM April 28, 2013
i go to lizrael update daily to see what "lizrael" has to share. she is so full of knowledge and caring. "lizrael" continues to inspire and shares about her family, friends and life that you just want to know more about this expat and her day to day experiences in israel and beyond.