The Abu Dhabi PTA
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Abu Dhabi Choral Group's "Anything Goes" 10 months ago Abu Dhabi Choral Group did it again with this year's performance of the 1934 musical Anything Goes. Packed full of Cole Porter classics, the Anything Goes cast cast of 35 performing members not only belted out the old showtunes but they also busted out the tap shoes too.
- Rules for My Son: Perfectly outlined by Aaron Conrad 1 year ago A few favorites from the book Rules for My Unborn Son. 1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down. 2. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs ain’t one. 3. The man at the grill is the closest thing we have to a king. […]
- AmStur Caviar's Masterclass 2 years ago Last year, the price of oil dropped to $40 a barrel and since then life in the UAE has been a little boring. My big fat extravagant Abu Dhabi life changed overnight as companies cut budgets, friends left the country, and the expat mood as a whole turned […]
- To All the Girls I've Loved Before 2 years ago The nucleus of expat never-never land which makes this life feel like a bowl of cherries is this — the girlfriend groups. Without the girlfriend group your kids wouldn't have play dates, your husband's wouldn't have friends and your life would be just ho-hum.
- ADCG's The Addams Family — snap, snap 2 years ago As we can all agree, blending families isn't easy, especially when you're the Addams Family so the production focuses on their attempt to tolerate each other and in the process highlights just how normal kooky people can be and how kooky normal people can be.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on The Abu Dhabi PTA
19:29 PM August 17, 2013
This is great fun, I love your slat Gina. All the pictures are fabulous too. I wondered why you haven't any new entries in a few months. We live in Pittsburgh and may be relocating to Abu Dhabi in the coming months. My husband is in nuclear power. Our three kids are grown. I'm looking for all kind of "clues" about what life is like over there.
09:17 AM September 20, 2013
I think my wife deserves it because she is a funny, funny gal!
09:57 AM September 20, 2013
Love love love The Abu Dhabi PTA blog. I am always waiting for "the next one"! Keep them coming Gina and good luck!
15:15 PM September 20, 2013
Excellent story, interesting, creative and humorous. I look forward to reading to your blog.
08:45 AM September 22, 2013
Great blog! So much fun :)
06:20 AM September 23, 2013
I have lived in Abu Dhabi for almost 9 years and have become so used to life here. It is refreshing to see Abu Dhabi through the eyes of a new comer :) This blog is entertaining and educational at the same time. It is funny, interesting and very creative.
02:53 AM January 09, 2014
I came across your blog looking for some answers on living in Abu Dhabi as my husband and I are contemplating a move there. I have enjoyed reading about your journey and it has helped to answer some of my questions and ease some of my fears about moving to a different country. Look forward to reading more! :)