The Abu Dhabi PTA
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tigress without a noose 1 year ago I used to be a woman of lux but now I am quite the hag. The COVID has turned me upside down and made me terribly sad. I hate you COVID. You’ve reduced me to nothing and left me like curbside trashion. I swear there is nothing else in this world that I hate with such a passion.
- Everybody Get Footloose! with The Abu Dhabi Choral Group 2 years ago I was a young girl in a Midwestern Baptist town in Illinois. A town filled with old blue haired ladies, dogs that nap in the street and a local preacher who relied upon the generosity of the parishioners for cookies and meatloaf dinners. It was a town not too dissimilar from Bomont. It was a […]
- The Abu Dhabi Choral Group's "Anything Goes" 3 years ago Abu Dhabi Choral Group did it again with this year's performance of the 1934 musical Anything Goes. Packed full of Cole Porter classics, the Anything Goes cast cast of 35 performing members not only belted out the old showtunes but they also busted out the tap shoes too.
- AmStur Caviar's Masterclass 4 years ago Last year, the price of oil dropped to $40 a barrel and since then life in the UAE has been a little boring. My big fat extravagant Abu Dhabi life changed overnight as companies cut budgets, friends left the country, and the expat mood as a whole turned a little sad. That was until my lucky […]
- To All the Girls I've Loved Before 5 years ago The nucleus of expat never-never land which makes this life feel like a bowl of cherries is this — the girlfriend groups. Without the girlfriend group your kids wouldn't have play dates, your husband's wouldn't have friends and your life would be just ho-hum.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on The Abu Dhabi PTA
19:29 PM August 17, 2013
This is great fun, I love your slat Gina. All the pictures are fabulous too. I wondered why you haven't any new entries in a few months. We live in Pittsburgh and may be relocating to Abu Dhabi in the coming months. My husband is in nuclear power. Our three kids are grown. I'm looking for all kind of "clues" about what life is like over there.
09:17 AM September 20, 2013
I think my wife deserves it because she is a funny, funny gal!
09:57 AM September 20, 2013
Love love love The Abu Dhabi PTA blog. I am always waiting for "the next one"! Keep them coming Gina and good luck!
15:15 PM September 20, 2013
Excellent story, interesting, creative and humorous. I look forward to reading to your blog.
08:45 AM September 22, 2013
Great blog! So much fun :)
06:20 AM September 23, 2013
I have lived in Abu Dhabi for almost 9 years and have become so used to life here. It is refreshing to see Abu Dhabi through the eyes of a new comer :) This blog is entertaining and educational at the same time. It is funny, interesting and very creative.
02:53 AM January 09, 2014
I came across your blog looking for some answers on living in Abu Dhabi as my husband and I are contemplating a move there. I have enjoyed reading about your journey and it has helped to answer some of my questions and ease some of my fears about moving to a different country. Look forward to reading more! :)