Latest Blog Posts »
- 蟒蛇 uwabami——a drunken python 11 months ago In English, if we want to show off a little while writing, we can mine the thesaurus for obscure words (at risk of obnubilating our message and discombobulating the reader). With tens or hundreds of… More
- Art Déco in Saint-Quentin 11 months ago We are in temporary possession (thanks to Airbnb) of a very fine Art Déco house in Saint-Quentin, in the north of France. Saint-Quentin is called the “cradle” of Art Déco. After the city was almost… More
- Many faces of Macau 1 year ago Pandas, Portuguese colonial heritage, Cantonese opera, super-opulent casinos, the lights and bustle of noisy shopping streets, a bewildering mix of the old and the new. In our brief 2-day stay in Macau we encountered so… More
- Sentier Littoral - coastal pathway 1 year ago There’s a pedestrian route, designated GR223, running litorally all along the coast of the Cotentin peninsula between Isigny and Mont Saint-Michel (a total of 446 km). It’s called the sentier littoral or the chemin des douaniers. There… More
- Mimosa 1 year ago Yellow is the colour of Normandy in Spring. Mimosa (Acacia dealbata).
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » awordfromjapan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!