Latest Blog Posts »
- "Workin' For A Livin" [PART 2]: More On Finding Work In Okinawa 3 years ago Finding work in Okinawa is always a hot topic among my readers and viewers. Everyone wants to know the key to getting into a solid position and starting a life on this beautiful island in southern Japan. Unfortunately the answers to these questions are not quite as cut and dry as I am sure people...
- Summer Update: What I've Been Up To & Why It's Been Quiet 4 years ago Things have been rather quiet here on the ONK Blog so far this summer and it hasn’t been without good reason. As most of you who have watched my videos in the past few months know the house that I was living in started quite literally falling apart. There were massive leaks, bug infestations and...
- Mysteries of the Trash Can Revealed: How to separate and put out trash in Japan 4 years ago One of the many things that baffle and bewilder foreigners who are new to Japan is the process of putting out trash. Unlike other countries Japan takes disposal of trash and recycling very seriously. How seriously you ask? Well. . . . here in Japan there are approximately 9 categories of trash....
- Lipton Japan: This ain't your grandma's tea! 4 years ago Tea is to Japan what apple pie is to the United States. There are few places around the country where you won’t find tea and even fewer people who don’t consume it at least twice a day. However, the tea here in Japan is not often like the tea that Americans, like myself, are familiar […]
- Saburo 4 years ago There are many paths that lead to many exciting and interesting places on Okinawa. Lying relaxed and exhausted at the end of a recent path I had taken was Saburo a three legged dog who is surrounded by a whole lot of love! I first learned about Saburo in March of this year (2014) while […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » OkiNinjaKitty has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!