Hayya Bina - Abu Dhabi
Latest Blog Posts »
- How Brain Surgery Affected My Everyday Life . . . 4 years ago Two months have passed since my last post. Getting back into teaching has been a real challenge physically. But going …Continue reading →
- New Abayas! 4 years ago Sad to say that I have lived in the UAE for two years and only now I am buying some …Continue reading →
- New School, New Year, New Goals 4 years ago This will be my third year teaching in the UAE, and this year I will be at a new school. …Continue reading →
- The End of Our Trip - Days 9-12 4 years ago So we arrived back safe and sound the other day from our trip around Paris and Belgium. Both Scott and …Continue reading →
- Days 6-8: Reflection, Today is . . ., and Selfie 4 years ago So our last hotel didn’t have the best connection, making blogging a bit more difficult. But I seem to have …Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The School in the Sand Working Abroad The CourtyardThe dull orange sand dunes surrounded us everywhere as we drove into the desert silence on the main highway leading to Nahel Town. It was the first day of school and my first day as a teacher in the United Arab Emirates. I was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Hayya Bina - Abu Dhabi
11:18 AM September 15, 2013
Such an interesting blog and a very inspiring writer and photographer. For anyone needed info on the UAE and the surrounding countries, this is the blog to visit - enjoyed my time browsing there.