First Experiences in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Around Bruxelles 1.2 6 years ago Last night’s concert was just great. Robbie is a true showman. I didn’t manage to take many pictures, but here is one. As I had a lot of tall persons in front of me what I could see really well were the big screens. Today I have visited the city centre. Saw the peeing statue- […]
- Around Bruxelles 6 years ago A little walk before the mighty Robbie Williams concert was just perfect. The weather so far is very nice, so very un-bruxellian.
- Take the Crown Stadium Tour 2013 - Robbie Williams 6 years ago Off to see Robbie Williams in Bruxelles! See you soon!
- Notre Dame Window 6 years ago Notre Dame in Paris it is a very impressing church, more of a museum than a church actually. I will not post here pictures of it, because I am sure there are a gazillion pictures of it on the internet and I am not an efficient photographer: I take pictures only with my phone; but […]
- Interesting Wall Paintings 6 years ago I have read on Space Invaders website that there are 1000 paintings in Paris. I wanted one day- before knowing there are 1000 – to take as many pictures of them as I can. It is crystal clear for me now that this is impossible to do in a week, not to mention one day. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » First Experiences in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!