Dreaming in Arabic
Latest Blog Posts »
- In The Land of Fire 5 days ago “Travel teaches us about the vast and varied differences that enrich the global mosaic, in landscape, creation, custom, and belief, and about the importance of each and every piece in that mosaic.” –… Continue reading →
- Victoria Yards - A Jo'burg Gem 2 months ago Garden as though you will live forever. – William Kent Located in the tiny suburb of Lorentzville Victoria Yards join other creative spaces like Maboneng and the Newtown Precinct in reviving neglected parts… Continue reading →
- NamibRand - A Layered Landscape 3 months ago “When I choose the overview, I miss most of the details. When I go closer to observe details, I lose sight of the whole.” – Freeman Patterson – The machine gun fire k-k-k-k-k… Continue reading →
- Roadtripping 4 months ago “Travelling the world in slow-motion did not equate to constant thrills and adventure – often it meant rolling slowly, mile after mile, with nothing but my wandering thoughts to populate the distance.” –… Continue reading →
- Kolmanskop: Where Dreams Turned to Dust 5 months ago “. . . there are soft boundaries between what is real and what is remembered, and each place in front of us is somewhere else too.” – Deb Wilenski As I gaze towards… Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Archaeological Sites in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is known for its glitzy, modern buildings and a lifestyle and culture that often make claims of ‘the best’, ‘the biggest’, or ‘the tallest’. Even though it is a clever marketing ploy for luring tourists and their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Dreaming in Arabic
16:56 PM September 21, 2013
This blog features some of the most outstanding photos I've seen of the UAE as well as Oman and other fascinating places the blogger has travelled to. But what makes it a 5 star blog is that the beauty of the words match that of the pictures. Well and truly worth a visit - but allow yourself a couple of hours!