Latest Blog Posts »
- Grand-parents and kids with parents of different cultures 3 months ago Have you ever wondered how grand-parents could live a situation of multi-culturality? When your children marry someone from a different culture, that they know nothing about, and when they sometime live very far away? I asked their inputs to the grand-parents of my sone! An article in 3 parts...
- French India, French Indians and mixed French-Indians 8 months ago I wrote an article about French India, the French Indians and the mixing of French and Indians. It's all here!
- How a little French-Indian boys sees the world... 9 months ago Since Little Samurai started speaking, I wrote down and collected some of the thoughts he shared, either because they made me laugh or simply because they startled me. Click on this link to have a glimpse of what can happen in the head of a little French-Indian boy who grows up in India… (And do...
- A story of wedding, hair, rugby and alcohol 9 months ago Any resemblance with existing persons is fictitious. Or not. Our small family recently completed its pilgrimage to Kerala, organized in order to attend a wedding. (an engagement actually but it might as well have been a wedding so we will take it as a wedding.) I was not sure sure it was a good...
- Finally a book to talk about mixed family to children, Bandati, is out and available everywhere! 11 months ago If you want to know more about Bandati, the book to explain mixed families to children (synopsis, extracts, where to buy), please click on this link.For more information on the French version, this link.Feel free to order, like, send to friends, comment etc.! And be it's a big first for me ;)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.