Latest Blog Posts »
- caturday june 6 2020 22 hours ago My pretty balcony girl.
- short-sighted quick-fix high-risk "solutions" 1 day ago This was rather a cheering sight during my first (and probably last for some time) river walk since lockdown. Because …Continue reading →
- sherry talk 2 days ago It was fun listening to (and seeing) Carmen Aumesquet from the Sherry Council chatting with my lovely friend José Pizarro …Continue reading →
- lockdown day 82 3 days ago Sevilla is now in Phase 2, with Phase 3 supposedly coming up on Monday June 8th, the final two-week stage …Continue reading →
- green sleeves 4 days ago So yeah, I don’t sleep much. Or well. Never have really. So not surprisingly I’ve been sleeping (or not sleeping) …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.