Latest Blog Posts »
- sunday song - last christmas 3 days ago Still miss you, George. ❤
- mother's little helper 4 days ago Morcilla has been turning into quite the unstoppable force. Mostly she uses her kitteh super powers for good, by which …Continue reading →
- Loki is 9! 6 days ago Happy Birthday Loki! I can’t believe he’s 9 already. He still looks so young, despite his very stressful life.
- dulces de conventos de clausura 6 days ago Every year the Alcázar opens its gothic palace to house a three-day sale of convent cookies, sweets, etc. made by …Continue reading →
- anne & paul in sevilla! 1 week ago Although I have happily hung out with Anne and Paul in Jerez on several occasions, this was the first time …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.