Latest Blog Posts »
- orujo 5 days ago Orujo – also known as aguardiente – is a digestive similar to Italian grappa, distilled from the “leftovers” of the …Continue reading →
- sunday song - gotta get up 6 days ago Anyone else watching Russian Doll?
- they're baaaaacck! 1 week ago The wonderful Julie & Steven (AKA Julia & Esteban) are back in Sevilla to celebrate Steven’s 75th birthday, which is …Continue reading →
- hooked on slaw 1 week ago Been making lots of vegetable slaw lately, using my spiralizer instead of a grater, so I decided to put up …Continue reading →
- the almond seller 1 week ago Sweet or salty?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.