Latest Blog Posts »
- sunday song - september 1 day ago Last Sunday in September… wow, where did the month go??
- caturday september 26 2020 2 days ago Luna isn’t as “naturally cute” as Morcilla or Loki (she’s more of a natural beauty) but here she is taking …Continue reading →
- ruth buzzi 3 days ago Well it made ME laugh! This popped up in my Twitter feed last night soon after I got into bed …Continue reading →
- unravelling? 4 days ago This is the awning over the lovely light-filled patio I share with my downstairs neighbour. Usually I leave it up …Continue reading →
- gurmé amigos 6 days ago Lovely to see my lovely friends featured in the autumn issue of Gurmé Magazine! You can see it here… Gurmé …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.