Amira in Abu Dhabi
Latest Blog Posts »
- Website 5 years ago Hi guys! I now blog at www.amirarahim.com/blog Please check it out and keep in touch! -Amira
- That Time When Suki Waterhouse Signed My Painting 5 years ago So, I have been keeping quiet for weeks now and I can finally share! A few months ago, I was commissioned by The Anasya Media company to create a painting for a VIP movie screening in London, UK. The event took place on June 15th and was a massive success. I ended up creating a massive 4ft […]
- Reclaiming the Veil: One Artist's Vision 5 years ago Hello! Ramadan Mubarak to all of those fasting out there! It’s officially the month of Ramadan, and in the spirit of the occassion, I’ve been reflecting and having much more quiet to process my thought. Not having to stop to feed my cravings or quench my thirst every 30-60 minutes, albeit...
- New Techniques and Inspiration in the Studio 5 years ago Creating art on a daily basis is no easy feat. It’s so rewarding, but can take a lot out of you and not in ways one would expect. The most obvious example is the ever-present idea of Inspiration. What is it and how do we cultivate it? Can you lose it? Can you sustain it […]
- Finding Inspiration in Oman 5 years ago Back from Oman this weekend and I had the trip of a lifetime! A few weeks ago, I was asked by Zee Arts to join 9 other artists to represent the UAE in Oman for a cultural exchange. We were met with 10 Omani artists and our fantastic hosts Paragon Arts Community. As you can […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amira in Abu Dhabi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!