Latest Blog Posts »
- Best places to see Hadrian's Wall 2 months ago The Roman Empire's northwest border fortification extends right across the top of England. Here are all the best places to see Hadrian's Wall! The post Best places to see Hadrian’s Wall appeared first on Rachel's Ruminations.
- Holocaust Memorial, Miami: Witness the horror through art 3 months ago A memorial composed of a series of statues portraying the anguish of the Holocaust, becoming a sensory and emotional experience for visitors. The post Holocaust Memorial, Miami: Witness the horror through art appeared first on Rachel's Ruminations.
- Úbeda and Baeza: An overlooked UNESCO site in Andalucia, Spain 3 months ago Úbeda and Baeza: two charming towns, one UNESCO site, highlighting some stellar Renaissance architecture mixed with other influences. The post Úbeda and Baeza: An overlooked UNESCO site in Andalucia, Spain appeared first on Rachel's Ruminations.
- 7 quirky and unique places in Chicago 4 months ago A list of unique places in Chicago, all of them quirky: a speakeasy, an underground street, an oddball shop and more! The post 7 quirky and unique places in Chicago appeared first on Rachel's Ruminations.
- Sustainable travel tips: Part 2 - Land or sea 4 months ago Sustainable travel tips: reducing your carbon footprint when traveling. Part 1 was about air travel; this part covers travel by land or sea. The post Sustainable travel tips: Part 2 – Land or sea appeared first on Rachel's Ruminations.
Contest Entries »
- Top Odd Sights in the North Netherlands Expat Blog Awards 2013 13+ slightly weird, definitely quirky, very off-the-beaten-tracks things to see in the North NetherlandsI should start this by pointing out that tourists almost never come to this part of the country (the provinces of Friesland, Groningen and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Netherlands Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Netherlands!Copy and paste code to display the Netherlands Award Badge:
Website Reviews » RACHEL'S RUMINATIONS has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!