Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Psychology of Branding: Why It's More Important Than Ever to Understand Human Motivations 1 year ago What is the Psychology of Branding? There’s more to marketing than choosing your brand colors and designing a logo. In fact, those actions require some thought first and a clearly defined strategy using principles rooted in psychology. Psychology of branding, very similar to the psychology of...
- What Is A Minimum Viable Brand? 1 year ago A minimum viable brand is an essential element of any early-stage startup. Whether you’re in Lean, Seed or Series A funding rounds, a minimum viable brand is a low-cost alternative to traditional digital marketing paths. Instead of spending months building a brand that doesn’t resonate with an...
- Cameron Bannister of Freebyrd: Building an All-In-One Digital Platform for Creatives 2 years ago Cameron Bannister, CEO, and co-founder of FreeByrd, is on a mission to empower creatives to do what they love while making money online. After spending 13-years as a traveling hairstylist to NYC, LA, and Dallas, Cameron was inspired to help her creative peers, many of whom are extremely talented...
- The Three Key Metrics You Need to Monitor on Your MVP Website 2 years ago You know you need an MVP website, but what exactly are you testing or measuring when it goes live? For most early-stage startups, you’re testing your minimum viable product, spending time in R&D, and engaging in conversation to raise capital. That doesn’t leave much time for marketing, let...
- Why Your Early-Stage Startup Needs an MVP Website (like, yesterday!) 2 years ago What’s a minimum viable website and do I even need one? What is an MVP website? At the very least, an MVP website is a quick and dirty website. It includes features like a logo, social buttons, as well as a description, basic product information, and the contact details of the company’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
23:10 PM June 24, 2013
I love Stephanie's style of writing, her insights, advice, and life adventures. She also writes about topics every women wants to talk about but may not be confident enough to bring them to the table. She truly is a confident writer and I cannot wait to see where her writing takes her next!
00:38 AM June 25, 2013
This blog is an inspiration to live a bold, fun and fabulous life. Grateful to have stumbled upon it. Steph always bring a new perspective with lots of sass.
03:23 AM June 25, 2013
Stephanie Jiroch's point of view is so many contrasts of harmony: light yet deep, witty yet serious, fun yet educational. There is never a post of hers that fails to make us do one or ALL of the following: nod in agreement, laugh, commiserate, learn, want to explore the world, & FLIRT with life's adventures! Her view makes us excited share all she gives us with our audience, and now that she is one of our "Champagne Sisters", we will always be reading & repeating whatever she publishes. *CLINK!*
15:39 PM June 25, 2013
Brilliance - lighthearted and inspirational!
20:00 PM June 25, 2013
Stephanie's blog is not only a breath fresh air, but it is also a good kick in the butt. I love how she has has developed a look to the site that really showcases her writing. It's a blog that looks like a blog and not too much like a busy website. I also love that Stephanie mixes traditional blogging and vlogging to keep her readers interested and engaged. Even though I'm a guy -- there is still much to learn from Stephanie about personal growth and understanding what it means to be passionate about something. Cheers! -Matt
12:03 PM May 11, 2014
I adore Stephanie Jiroch & her blog. She's honest, sassy, intelligent & relevant. I love how she cuts to the chase with topics & her blog FWL is easy to navigate & visually aesthetic. I look to FWL for my own personal development & enjoy reading her blog in my free time! (Which is quite regularly!) Jenny.