Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kelly Glover on the Power of Podcasts for Marketing Your Business 2 weeks ago Kelly Glover books podcast tours for entrepreneurs so they can build brand equity. As the founder of The Talent Squad, Kelly is driven by the core belief that your personal brand is your most valuable asset. Kelly is a natural energizer obsessed with booking podcast interviews for her clients...
- The Future of Brand Storytelling: COVID-19 & Trends to Watch 3 weeks ago The ‘new normal’ – from our children’s education, how we interact with friends and family, and even how we define having a good time – has changed us. The same goes for how we brand, position, and communicate about who we are and how we serve. From COVID-19 to mounting social unrest, we...
- #31: Ash Ambirge on Going Global, Writing A Book & The Middle Finger Project 1 month ago In today’s episode, I get to chat with one of my favorite authors, business mentors, and overall badass CEO Ash Ambirge. Ash is the founder of The Middle Finger Project and authored a book by the very same name. In this episode, we’ll dig into: Why being true to yourself is the best marketing...
- 3 types of brand purpose & why 'woke advertising' is the worst 1 month ago ‘Does brand purpose drive profit?’ This is the question I often get by clients waking up to the value of aligning with a cause in an age of non-stop political, economic, and social uprisings. My answer? “Maybe.” I say maybe because aligning with purpose isn’t an all or nothing strategy....
- How Rachel Hollis Uses the Brand Story Blueprint to Grow Her Empire 6 months ago Raise your hand if you love Rachel Hollis! Even if you don’t, you can’t deny she’s built one heck of an empire. And while it might be easy to assume her success comes from luck or connections, I think it’s a mix of hard-work, resilience and leveraging the power of the BrandStory Blueprint...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
23:10 PM June 24, 2013
I love Stephanie's style of writing, her insights, advice, and life adventures. She also writes about topics every women wants to talk about but may not be confident enough to bring them to the table. She truly is a confident writer and I cannot wait to see where her writing takes her next!
00:38 AM June 25, 2013
This blog is an inspiration to live a bold, fun and fabulous life. Grateful to have stumbled upon it. Steph always bring a new perspective with lots of sass.
03:23 AM June 25, 2013
Stephanie Jiroch's point of view is so many contrasts of harmony: light yet deep, witty yet serious, fun yet educational. There is never a post of hers that fails to make us do one or ALL of the following: nod in agreement, laugh, commiserate, learn, want to explore the world, & FLIRT with life's adventures! Her view makes us excited share all she gives us with our audience, and now that she is one of our "Champagne Sisters", we will always be reading & repeating whatever she publishes. *CLINK!*
15:39 PM June 25, 2013
Brilliance - lighthearted and inspirational!
20:00 PM June 25, 2013
Stephanie's blog is not only a breath fresh air, but it is also a good kick in the butt. I love how she has has developed a look to the site that really showcases her writing. It's a blog that looks like a blog and not too much like a busy website. I also love that Stephanie mixes traditional blogging and vlogging to keep her readers interested and engaged. Even though I'm a guy -- there is still much to learn from Stephanie about personal growth and understanding what it means to be passionate about something. Cheers! -Matt
12:03 PM May 11, 2014
I adore Stephanie Jiroch & her blog. She's honest, sassy, intelligent & relevant. I love how she cuts to the chase with topics & her blog FWL is easy to navigate & visually aesthetic. I look to FWL for my own personal development & enjoy reading her blog in my free time! (Which is quite regularly!) Jenny.