Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- 9 Startup Books Every Female Founder Should Read 1 week ago Head to your nearest Barnes & Noble or type “lean startup” in Amazon’s search bar and you’ll have more than enough books to fill your shelves. Problem is, most of those books are written by men. Not that I have anything against men but sadly there are few startup best sellers written by...
- The Ultimate Pitch Deck Guide To Make Pitching Your Startup A Success 2 months ago If you’re trying to get funding for your startup, you need an amazing pitch deck. This should be the primary tool in your arsenal. A pitch deck serves to get investors excited about your business. It’s a bit of marketing and a lot of deference toward the bottom line. Investors need to be able...
- 3 Ways To Empower Women-Led Startups During the Pandemic 2 months ago For the past few months, the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the entire world. This Public Health crisis has infected millions of people. Even though many businesses and societies are starting to reopen, this virus isn’t going anywhere. On top of all of this, an economic crisis has been created...
- Start-ups and Consulting: A Potential Yet to be Seen w/ Marielle Reussink 2 months ago Since leaving the corporate world, Marielle’s life has become all about start-ups. From the onset, the goal of her own entrepreneurship journey has always been to help fellow entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Marielle forte is digital, branding, and strategy, however as her approach is...
- Secure Early-Stage Funding with This Simple Story Framework 4 months ago As a driven startup business owner, you’re ready to make your mark on the world using bold ideas and innovative strategies. But with an often chaotic and distracting marketplace, how can you make sure that your business cuts through the noise? It’s no secret that startups often face a series of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
23:10 PM June 24, 2013
I love Stephanie's style of writing, her insights, advice, and life adventures. She also writes about topics every women wants to talk about but may not be confident enough to bring them to the table. She truly is a confident writer and I cannot wait to see where her writing takes her next!
00:38 AM June 25, 2013
This blog is an inspiration to live a bold, fun and fabulous life. Grateful to have stumbled upon it. Steph always bring a new perspective with lots of sass.
03:23 AM June 25, 2013
Stephanie Jiroch's point of view is so many contrasts of harmony: light yet deep, witty yet serious, fun yet educational. There is never a post of hers that fails to make us do one or ALL of the following: nod in agreement, laugh, commiserate, learn, want to explore the world, & FLIRT with life's adventures! Her view makes us excited share all she gives us with our audience, and now that she is one of our "Champagne Sisters", we will always be reading & repeating whatever she publishes. *CLINK!*
15:39 PM June 25, 2013
Brilliance - lighthearted and inspirational!
20:00 PM June 25, 2013
Stephanie's blog is not only a breath fresh air, but it is also a good kick in the butt. I love how she has has developed a look to the site that really showcases her writing. It's a blog that looks like a blog and not too much like a busy website. I also love that Stephanie mixes traditional blogging and vlogging to keep her readers interested and engaged. Even though I'm a guy -- there is still much to learn from Stephanie about personal growth and understanding what it means to be passionate about something. Cheers! -Matt
12:03 PM May 11, 2014
I adore Stephanie Jiroch & her blog. She's honest, sassy, intelligent & relevant. I love how she cuts to the chase with topics & her blog FWL is easy to navigate & visually aesthetic. I look to FWL for my own personal development & enjoy reading her blog in my free time! (Which is quite regularly!) Jenny.