Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Uncover Your Branding Sweet Spot (updated Sept 2019) 6 days ago This article was updated September 2019. Ever wonder how the best in your industry create such powerhouse followings? Granted there are a variety of factors that come into play when launching a product or service, but when you break apart any successful business you’ll find something remarkable:...
- (Expert Interview Series) Unleashing The Courageous Entrepreneur with Mai-Kee Tsang 1 week ago What exactly is a courageous entrepreneur? And can being one help you achieve success faster? These are just some of the questions Mai-Kee Tsang answers in this week’s Expert Interview Series. Between helping entrepreneurs discover their brand essence to carving out their signature system, you...
- 3 Female Entrepreneur Associations You Need to Join Today 3 weeks ago When I was starting out online back in 2009, there were far fewer online female entrepreneur membership associations that could offer the best in terms of business-building support, marketing resources and ongoing guidance as there are today. As a woman business owner, I don’t need to tell you...
- The Top 3 Tips You Need to Know Before Becoming a Digital Nomad 2 months ago FUN FACT: living on a tropical island is definitely as cool as they say it is. Except… When there’s a cyclone. Or the power goes out on a super hot day. Or they don’t stock almond milk when you’re allergic to the cow variety (yes, total first world problems right there). So while there...
- The Psychology Behind Free Samples (& Why They Work So Well For Your Business) 3 months ago Ever wonder why we feel so obligated when it comes to returning a favor? Or why we buy the cheese after we get the free samples at Costco? Or why it’s so hard to say no to a request after someone has been nice to us? In 7 Persuasion Pillars, I lay out the seven […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Stephanie Jiroch: Flirt With Life
23:10 PM June 24, 2013
I love Stephanie's style of writing, her insights, advice, and life adventures. She also writes about topics every women wants to talk about but may not be confident enough to bring them to the table. She truly is a confident writer and I cannot wait to see where her writing takes her next!
00:38 AM June 25, 2013
This blog is an inspiration to live a bold, fun and fabulous life. Grateful to have stumbled upon it. Steph always bring a new perspective with lots of sass.
03:23 AM June 25, 2013
Stephanie Jiroch's point of view is so many contrasts of harmony: light yet deep, witty yet serious, fun yet educational. There is never a post of hers that fails to make us do one or ALL of the following: nod in agreement, laugh, commiserate, learn, want to explore the world, & FLIRT with life's adventures! Her view makes us excited share all she gives us with our audience, and now that she is one of our "Champagne Sisters", we will always be reading & repeating whatever she publishes. *CLINK!*
15:39 PM June 25, 2013
Brilliance - lighthearted and inspirational!
20:00 PM June 25, 2013
Stephanie's blog is not only a breath fresh air, but it is also a good kick in the butt. I love how she has has developed a look to the site that really showcases her writing. It's a blog that looks like a blog and not too much like a busy website. I also love that Stephanie mixes traditional blogging and vlogging to keep her readers interested and engaged. Even though I'm a guy -- there is still much to learn from Stephanie about personal growth and understanding what it means to be passionate about something. Cheers! -Matt
12:03 PM May 11, 2014
I adore Stephanie Jiroch & her blog. She's honest, sassy, intelligent & relevant. I love how she cuts to the chase with topics & her blog FWL is easy to navigate & visually aesthetic. I look to FWL for my own personal development & enjoy reading her blog in my free time! (Which is quite regularly!) Jenny.