Latest Blog Posts »
- Hello from the land of Hybrid 9 months ago “I’m always looking for cool ideas to help people improve their hybrid lessons. Can I come by later this week to observe what you are doing?” My door is always […]
- More Tour Guide, Less Teacher 9 months ago Well I Fixed the Feedback Loop and have begun to find more balance with the time consuming nature of delivering all courses online in a Distance Learning Model. Some are […]
- Fixing the Feedback Loop 9 months ago As I stated last week, I was pretty confident in my abilities as an online teacher at the outset of this Covid-19 journey. But lately I have felt less confident. […]
- Teaching in the time of Covid-19 10 months ago When we initially started the planning for Distance Learning I was pretty chill. And I have to say there was part of me that was really excited to think outside […]
- What do you see when you look into his eyes? 2 years ago My students know I can get a little upset when it comes to racism and disrespect of any kind. I teach a course on Genocide and Human Rights, so I’m […]
Contest Entries »
- The Strangest of German Customs Expat Blog Awards 2013 Often, those moving to Germany from America, will at first feel quite at home. You are dressed relatively the same as the locals. You can order beer without learning any new vocabulary. And if you don’t open your mouth as you walk down the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Germany Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Germany Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lehrer Werkstatt
02:35 AM January 04, 2014
I enjoyed your blog and look forward to hearing more! I really do want to know more about your school.