Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning Doesn't Have to Stop When Teachers are Out Sick 8 months ago It has been a long time since I have had to take a day off for illness. In fact, I think the last time I was out sick was in […]
- Trapped at 35000 feet by a bottle of Vodka 9 months ago As many of you know I hate to fly. I wrote a few years back about how I used to love flying, but something changed after my daughter was born. […]
- The Absolutely True Thanksgiving Reflection of a Part-time American 11 months ago This past long weekend was Thanksgiving. When living in Germany though, life takes on a different rhythm. The calendar is based on different traditions. Holidays and birthdays, back home, are […]
- The Weight of Feedback 1 year ago We spend boatloads of time in education circles talking about feedback. We talk about how important feedback is both for teachers, for students, and for parents. We talk about giving […]
- Ain't that America.... 1 year ago Oh but ain’t that America, for you and me Ain’t that America, we’re something to see baby Ain’t that America, home of the free, yeah Little pink houses for you […]
Contest Entries »
- The Strangest of German Customs Expat Blog Awards 2013 Often, those moving to Germany from America, will at first feel quite at home. You are dressed relatively the same as the locals. You can order beer without learning any new vocabulary. And if you don’t open your mouth as you walk down the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Germany Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Germany Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lehrer Werkstatt
02:35 AM January 04, 2014
I enjoyed your blog and look forward to hearing more! I really do want to know more about your school.