Latest Blog Posts »
- Adventures in Classroom Seating 1 month ago Inspiration for the new adventure: After a recent trip to the American School of Bombay (Mumbai) to collaborate with teachers from all over the world for the CIE conference, I […]
- Learning Doesn't Have to Stop When Teachers are Out Sick 10 months ago It has been a long time since I have had to take a day off for illness. In fact, I think the last time I was out sick was in […]
- Trapped at 35000 feet by a bottle of Vodka 11 months ago As many of you know I hate to fly. I wrote a few years back about how I used to love flying, but something changed after my daughter was born. […]
- The Absolutely True Thanksgiving Reflection of a Part-time American 1 year ago This past long weekend was Thanksgiving. When living in Germany though, life takes on a different rhythm. The calendar is based on different traditions. Holidays and birthdays, back home, are […]
- The Weight of Feedback 1 year ago We spend boatloads of time in education circles talking about feedback. We talk about how important feedback is both for teachers, for students, and for parents. We talk about giving […]
Contest Entries »
- The Strangest of German Customs Expat Blog Awards 2013 Often, those moving to Germany from America, will at first feel quite at home. You are dressed relatively the same as the locals. You can order beer without learning any new vocabulary. And if you don’t open your mouth as you walk down the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Germany Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Germany Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lehrer Werkstatt
02:35 AM January 04, 2014
I enjoyed your blog and look forward to hearing more! I really do want to know more about your school.