Latest Blog Posts »
- What do you see when you look into his eyes? 3 weeks ago My students know I can get a little upset when it comes to racism and disrespect of any kind. I teach a course on Genocide and Human Rights, so I’m […]
- Adventures in Classroom Seating 4 months ago Inspiration for the new adventure: After a recent trip to the American School of Bombay (Mumbai) to collaborate with teachers from all over the world for the CIE conference, I […]
- Learning Doesn't Have to Stop When Teachers are Out Sick 1 year ago It has been a long time since I have had to take a day off for illness. In fact, I think the last time I was out sick was in […]
- Trapped at 35000 feet by a bottle of Vodka 1 year ago As many of you know I hate to fly. I wrote a few years back about how I used to love flying, but something changed after my daughter was born. […]
- The Absolutely True Thanksgiving Reflection of a Part-time American 1 year ago This past long weekend was Thanksgiving. When living in Germany though, life takes on a different rhythm. The calendar is based on different traditions. Holidays and birthdays, back home, are […]
Contest Entries »
- The Strangest of German Customs Expat Blog Awards 2013 Often, those moving to Germany from America, will at first feel quite at home. You are dressed relatively the same as the locals. You can order beer without learning any new vocabulary. And if you don’t open your mouth as you walk down the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Germany Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Germany Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lehrer Werkstatt
02:35 AM January 04, 2014
I enjoyed your blog and look forward to hearing more! I really do want to know more about your school.