Musings of a French OD consultant in India
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Reasons Why We Shouldn't Bury Instructor Led Training Yet 5 years ago It has become a very popular hobby among L&D professionals to bash Instructor Led Training (ILT) at the profit of social learning, self paced learning or even individual coaching. There is no doubt that new technology based forms of learning … Continue reading →
- To Be or Not to Be...Reachable 5 years ago I have been having this discussion more and more often recently, and reading quite a few more articles than before. A lot of people I interact with today complain that they are expected to be reachable 24x7x365 by their employer … Continue reading →
- The Single Most Important Thing HR Must Get Right 5 years ago Cartoon by Tom Cheney Purpose. In my opinion, this is the single most important thing that HR needs to get right as the effectiveness of everything else it does depends on it. Without a clear understanding of its own higher … Continue reading →
- Assertiveness continued - Saying NO 6 years ago Image courtesy of: https://seanwes.com A lot of people apprehend saying no to other people’s request when they are already busy with their own important work, especially in highly relationship oriented cultures. The main reason quoted is that saying no is … Continue reading →
- Assertiveness Across Cultures 6 years ago Courtesy: http://www.dilbert.com Following my recent post on “4 Steps to Assertiveness? Not That Simple“, my dear friend and revered interculturalist, Dianne Hofner Saphiere posted the following comment: “Dear Guillaume, in my experience perceptions of “assertiveness” are extremely...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Musings of a French OD consultant in India has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!