Living in the Langhe
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's Going On in Italy? Part 3 6 months ago Times they are a changing. Things are going well… really well! Italy started a gradual process of opening up about a month ago and, despite the usual mouthpieces preaching doom about how it was a mistake and we were all going to die, infections have continued to fall and the hospitals are...
- What's Going On In Italy (Again)? 8 months ago I was kind of hoping not to have to write another installment of ‘What’s going in Italy’, but sadly, with most of the country now going back into lockdown, I guess that just isn’t meant to be. So, here goes… Cases have been rising across Italy for the past three weeks, although the rate...
- Castles of the Langhe 9 months ago History of the castles of the Barolo Langhe. From the Falletti family to the Savoys, parties and ghosts to museums and Christmas Markets.
- Luxury in the Langhe 9 months ago Luxury experiences in the Barolo Langhe. Private chef, truffle hunts, hot air balloons.
- The Langhe with Kids 10 months ago The Langhe is like Disney World for grown-ups. We have some of the best food and wine in the world, wonderful cycling and walking, ancient villages, beautiful views… if you’re an adult, we’ve got you covered. But what about children? They’re not usually quite so into wine tastings and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in the Langhe
21:02 PM January 15, 2014
Nice! We may be moving to the area and it's nice to know there's someone who speaks English there! My husband's company is buying a company in Torino...so we are wondering where the best place to locate in the area is! We vacationed in Lake Como last summer and loved it but I guess it's too far from the actual company. Any tips?
12:54 PM January 04, 2018
Ciao! I was born in Turin, left it in 2001, moved to the UK, got married in 2009 now I am trying to go back to my beloved Turin with my hubby. Can you give us some advice? My husband works for Tarmac here, project area manager but does not speak any italian. I can't wait to move back home! Elena