Living in the Langhe
Latest Blog Posts »
- Piemonte named Top Region to visit in 2019 6 months ago The secret is now officially out… Piemonte has just been named Top Region in the Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2019 list. Of course, we knew already that it was the best place to visit, but it’s still nice when other people agree. You can see the full details, and a nice video, here Or...
- October is festa time! 7 months ago Pinch punch first of the month… and what a month! While the rest of the world appears to be going ‘Sober for October’, the Langhe is getting ready to party… Harvest will be all but over in a couple of weeks and the white truffles are beginning to surface. What better reason to celebrate!...
- The 5 best ways to see the Langhe 7 months ago So, you want to see the Langhe? I don’t blame you, after all it’s impossibly beautiful in every season. The only question is, how best to see it? Fortunately for you, I’ve put in the legwork (quite literally on this occasion) so that you don’t have to…. Hot Air Balloon Ok, so this isn’t...
- Restaurant Review: Agnulot, in Verduno 1 year ago It’s not often that you eat somewhere so good that it inspires an entire new series of blogs… but that’s exactly what happened to me last Sunday. So here, in the first of what I hope will be a long-running series, is a review of Agnulot, a relatively new restaurant in Verduno. What is it?...
- Giro d'Italia 2018 heads for the Langhe 1 year ago Giro d'Italia 2018 is heading for Novello and the Langhe
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in the Langhe
21:02 PM January 15, 2014
Nice! We may be moving to the area and it's nice to know there's someone who speaks English there! My husband's company is buying a company in Torino...so we are wondering where the best place to locate in the area is! We vacationed in Lake Como last summer and loved it but I guess it's too far from the actual company. Any tips?
12:54 PM January 04, 2018
Ciao! I was born in Turin, left it in 2001, moved to the UK, got married in 2009 now I am trying to go back to my beloved Turin with my hubby. Can you give us some advice? My husband works for Tarmac here, project area manager but does not speak any italian. I can't wait to move back home! Elena