DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Netherlands ranks 75th out of 98 countries for its approach to managing coronavirus -804 seconds ago The Netherlands ranks 75th in the world for the quality of its coronavirus approach, according to new research from Australia. New Zealand ranks number one. The study explored how 98 countries have managed the pandemic to date. The researchers looked at six criteria: the number of infections,...
- Trial festivals and football matches with audience members to begin soon in the Netherlands 10 seconds ago The Netherlands will begin organising trial events in which audience members will be allowed to attend conferences, festivals and matches in mid-February. The experimental events were initially planned to begin in mid-january but they were postponed due to the arrival of the British coronavirus...
- Dutchies raise more than €100,000 for store owner whose shop was raided during riots 20 hours ago The past few days have seen riots break out in multiple Dutch cities in protest of the curfew. During the riots in Den Bosch on Monday night, Maaike Neuféglise’s shop was looted and left destroyed. One website decided to start a fundraiser for the heartbroken store owner — and Dutchies did not...
- Weekly update: Infections fall to lowest level so far this winter 1 day ago This week’s figures from the RIVM are in, and they show the lowest number of infections since early December. Over the past week, 35,635 people have tested positive for COVID, compared to the prior week’s 38,776 positive tests. Hospitalisations are also down, with 1,264 new nursing ward...
- Riot police dispersed across the Netherlands as violence and destruction run rampant 1 day ago In multiple cities across the Netherlands, riots tore through the streets for the third night in a row. Over 150 people were arrested and police continue to investigate camera images, not ruling out additional arrests. The upheaval is linked to the opposition of the government’s decision to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!