DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Have you seen this 'corona spitter' in Amsterdam? 11 hours ago Police have released pictures of “the corona spitter”. In April, the man was accused of spitting on a shopkeeper in an Albert Heijn in Amsterdam. So far he has not been located. There have been multiple incidents of people purposefully spitting or coughing on others since the start of the...
- Second-largest bike garage IN THE WORLD opens in The Hague (see inside!) 12 hours ago Just in case you didn’t already find it hard enough to locate your bicycle in the Netherlands, The Hague has posed a new challenge — by opening up the second-largest bicycle garage in the world. The Koningin Julianaplein fietsenstalling in The Hague Central Station officially opened its...
- Parliamentary debate on institutional racism spirals out of control 13 hours ago On Wednesday the Dutch parliament went into a debate about institutional racism in the Netherlands. The debate consisted of arguments and insults- and resulted in very few concrete measures. Racism has been high on the agenda in the Netherlands in the last months. Following the death of George...
- TomTom and Heineken join international advertising boycott of Facebook 13 hours ago Dutch companies TomTom and Heineken have joined an international advertising boycott against Facebook. As one of the biggest social media outlets in the world, Facebook has a great responsibility to prevent the spread of fake news, hate speech and racism on its platform. However, the company has...
- Rotterdamn: Container ship collides with Willemsbrug, containers go for a swim 1 day ago You might be having a bad day, but it’s certainly not as bad as the captain of this vessel. NOS reports that a ship with containers hit the Willemsbrug in Rotterdam, causing several containers to fall into the water. Hans Mossleman, an eyewitness from a nearby restaurant, reported that “I just...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!