DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coronavirus update: Dutch weekly deaths triple as country braces for new measures 9 hours ago As the Netherlands prepares to implement a new round of coronavirus measures, the second wave of coronavirus has continued to grow ferociously. In the past week, 19,326 new infections were recorded by the RIVM, over 40% higher than the previous week’s numbers. These figures are likely to actually...
- Coronavirus in the Netherlands: all you need to know [UPDATED] 13 hours ago Coronavirus continues to sweep across the Netherlands and the globe. Here’s up-to-date information, as it happens, on COVID-19 in Holland. The Netherlands reported its first confirmed case of coronavirus on February 27, 2020. THE LATEST: Dutch weekly death rate triples as country braces for new...
- Roundup: the complete list of national coronavirus measures hitting the Netherlands 13 hours ago From 6:00 PM today, September 29, new national measures will be enforced across the Netherlands in an attempt to combat the alarming rise in coronavirus cases. The lastest measures aim to reduce social contact further, as the Netherlands records record numbers of positive tests. Coronavirus...
- Entirety of Belgium now orange-risk: travel only if necessary 14 hours ago Whilst previously only the regions of Antwerp and Brussels were orange-risk, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced that this status will now apply to the entire country of Belgium. Dutch residents are advised to only travel to Belgium if necessary. This adjustment in travel advice follows...
- Mouth masks strongly advised for public spaces in major Dutch cities 15 hours ago Yesterday evening, Prime Minister Rutte announced new national measures for the coronavirus, effectively bringing the Netherlands back to where it was before the summer. On top of these, major cities across the Netherlands are now urgently asking the public to wear face masks in interior public...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!