DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- No Deal Brexit Would Cost Amsterdam One Billion Euros 1 hour ago “Not all questions and doubts related to security of residence will have disappeared.” – Alderman Udo Kock. Oh well… Great, that’s how I like my insecurities anyway, bound by law and hard to identify. Surely there’s an official letter detailing my worst and most British nightmares?...
- Reminder: No trains are running to Schiphol this weekend! 4 hours ago Think twice about your travel plans this weekend people… Track manager ‘ProRail’ will be working on the track at Schiphol and around Schiphol for four days from Thursday, January 17th, which means that limited train travel is possible from and to the airport. The first two days you can still...
- The cold is coming! But can you finally ice skate? 6 hours ago Winter is finally here Winter is coming next week! Like we said in our previous article, temperatures are dropping and it’s bringing with it ice and snow showers. Tonight, this will begin with temperatures dropping below zero. For this reason, KNMI has put out a code yellow warning for the roads...
- There's Free Flowers for National Tulip Day in Amsterdam! 1 day ago National Tulip Day for 2019 is here! So pack up your shopping bags and hit Dam square this Saturday. We know we will. The yearly Dutch tulip season is officially here! This Saturday, January 19th at the Dam Square in Amsterdam. So, come on down and enjoy all those free colorful tulips! You can pick...
- Brexit! The Rutte reply and Britons in the Netherlands 1 day ago Well, yesterday the EU witnessed Theresa May’s party choke, choke badly. May’s defeat lead to a vote of ‘No Confidence’ being put forward by the opposition for today, let’s see how that ends. But what the F happened yesterday and what now? The Sour Taste of a No Deal Brexit Vote They...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!