The Curious Rambler
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rennes-le-Château: A Tiny Town, a Problematic Priest, and a Massive Mystery 2 weeks ago You've probably heard of The Da Vinci Code, but did you know that the story started with a poor priest in the south of France?Continue reading
- Boudica : Queen, Mother, Warrior, Folk Hero 1 month ago Boudica was a British Queen who took on the Roman army in 60 AD. – and she almost won...Continue reading
- Margo's Musings 1 month ago January is always a good time to look back at what we’ve accomplished, and then ahead at what we would like the new year to bring us.Continue reading
- What is Boxing Day all About? 2 months ago In the UK, the 26th of December is a public holiday known as Boxing Day...Continue reading
- Christmas Reading and Gifts 2 months ago A list of Christmas articles to help you get into the spirit of the season...Continue reading
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Curious Rambler
12:30 PM January 06, 2014
I like this blog a lot. It is always informative and often funny.
01:00 AM August 12, 2016
So original! Thanks for the fun stories...