Footsteps of a Wanderer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top ten things to do in Lisbon 1 week ago This last trip was actually my second to Portugal’s capital city, and whilst I’ve written about my previous trips to Portugal here and here, I realise I’ve never written specifically [ ... ]
- Five highlights of Peru: Trekking the Inca Trail and more 3 months ago The Inca Trail had always been top of my bucket list – a physical challenge with a culturally significant destination, through stunning scenery. I had researched charity challenges and group [ ... ]
- A Yoga Holiday in Thailand: Vikasa Yoga Retreat 3 months ago I’ve always been interested in the idea of a yoga retreat. I’ve practiced on and off over the years, and have spent the odd day at yoga retreats in Nepal [ ... ]
- San Francisco to Las Vegas: A US Road Trip 3 months ago Six weeks today and we’ll be on the plane, all set for the biggest road trip I have ever undertaken, culminating in a much anticipated family wedding in Las Vegas! [ ... ]
- What to do in Quebec: 3 places you have to visit 3 months ago It wasn’t until I was re-reading my old blog posts about Canada, feeling nostalgic and inspired by this week’s Canada Day, and my Canadian buddy’s trip back to her homeland [ ... ]
Contest Entries »
- Expat Advice on Making the Move - 5 Tips for Adjusting to Life in Dubai Expat Blog Awards 2013 After eight years of life in Dubai, I can highly recommend it. There have been highs and lows of course, but the overall journey has been an incredible experience that has helped me to kickstart my career and shape me as a person. For anyone looking...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: United Arab Emirates Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in United Arab Emirates!Copy and paste code to display the United Arab Emirates Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Footsteps of a Wanderer
07:40 AM January 12, 2015
Wonderful write & a very lovely blog. Thanks! for all the sharing. http://elyssallc.com/
11:48 AM November 19, 2015
wonderful good post thank you