Footsteps of a Wanderer
Latest Blog Posts »
- A zipline adventure from Dubai! 2 days ago I’m exhausted and I’ve hardly done anything. It turns out, dropping off a ledge at 1,700m above sea level and whizzing through the air superman-style at 150km per hour, really [ ... ]
- A weekend at Alila Jebel Akhdar 2 weeks ago I’m really struggling to find the words to start this post… I don’t want to sound cheesy or sycophantic, but still convey just how much I have fallen in love [ ... ]
- Changing priorities... And an apology 3 weeks ago So, it’s been a while. I know, and I do apologise for my neglect. I didn’t feel I could just start posting again as if nothing had happened without referencing [ ... ]
- European Travel Is Changing, Are You Prepared? 1 year ago With Brexit, the refugee crisis and changes to the EU permanently in the headlines, no matter where you are in the world, and with a lot of my work now [ ... ]
- Exploring Ontario,a road trip around Canada 1 year ago This Christmas I received the Lonely Planet ‘Best in Travel 2017’, and was delighted, and not at all surprised, to see that Canada had made it to number one. [ ... ]
Contest Entries »
- Expat Advice on Making the Move - 5 Tips for Adjusting to Life in Dubai Expat Blog Awards 2013 After eight years of life in Dubai, I can highly recommend it. There have been highs and lows of course, but the overall journey has been an incredible experience that has helped me to kickstart my career and shape me as a person. For anyone looking...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: United Arab Emirates Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in United Arab Emirates!Copy and paste code to display the United Arab Emirates Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Footsteps of a Wanderer
07:40 AM January 12, 2015
Wonderful write & a very lovely blog. Thanks! for all the sharing. http://elyssallc.com/
11:48 AM November 19, 2015
wonderful good post thank you