Footsteps of a Wanderer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Portugal: A self-drive road trip from south to north 1 week ago I’ve previously written about my father’s home in northern Portugal, and the fantastic holidays I’ve had visiting Porto, Coimbra and exploring the rural woodland countryside around the Duoro Valley and [ ... ]
- A short break in Zanzibar: The best beach holiday 1 week ago If I had known what Zanzibar was like, I would have visited years ago… Some of the best beaches, clear waters, and stunning sunsets I have ever seen, in addition [ ... ]
- Eid Getaways: 10 Best Eid Breaks from Dubai 3 weeks ago Eid Al-Fitr 2019 is set to be a long one! The recent changes to UAE law align public and private sector holidays, and on this occasion have provided us in [ ... ]
- The Maldives - the perfect Eid break 4 weeks ago Visiting the Maldives has always been a dream of mine. It’s such a short flight from the UAE – only 3.5 hours – and it’s not somewhere you need weeks [ ... ]
- Up close with endangered species 2 months ago I wanted to write a post around #EndangeredSpeciesDay, conscious that I am to be lucky enough to have seen a number of endangered animals in their natural habitats. It’s taken [ ... ]
Contest Entries »
- Expat Advice on Making the Move - 5 Tips for Adjusting to Life in Dubai Expat Blog Awards 2013 After eight years of life in Dubai, I can highly recommend it. There have been highs and lows of course, but the overall journey has been an incredible experience that has helped me to kickstart my career and shape me as a person. For anyone looking...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: United Arab Emirates Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in United Arab Emirates!Copy and paste code to display the United Arab Emirates Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Footsteps of a Wanderer
07:40 AM January 12, 2015
Wonderful write & a very lovely blog. Thanks! for all the sharing. http://elyssallc.com/
11:48 AM November 19, 2015
wonderful good post thank you