How do you say taco in Spanish
Latest Blog Posts »
- sometimes paradise is victoria... 7 years ago Victoria beer that is… Victoria beer was one of my favorite beers to drink in Mexico. It went especially well with an icy michelada. And until 2013, it wasn’t available in the states. So I’m excited that I can drink it in Chicago now too. As we wait for the new The Most Interesting Man […]
- sometimes paradise is a purple haze sunset... 7 years ago A beautiful sunset taken on Sunday evening at one of my favorite beach clubs – Lido Beach Club.! So warm and beautiful I can feel it all the way in chilly Chicago
- sometimes paradise is the day of the dead 7 years ago The following video beautifully exemplifies the meaning and celebration of Dia de Los Muertos or Day of the Dead. It is a 2013 CGI Student Academy Award Gold Medal Winner Short Film HD: “Dia De Los Muertos” from Whoo Kazoo.!! When I moved to Mexico, I became enamoured with the Mexican...
- dos equis neuvo hombre 7 years ago As promised, here is the Dos Equis commercial introducing the new The Most Interesting Man in the World. I’m still not sold on him 100%. I know, I know, sometimes it’s hard to let go of the past. And sometimes, the new just sucks. Dear bloggers, I would like to know your thoughts on the […]
- sometimes paradise is a new dawn... 7 years ago My lovely friend, P. the photographer, captured this amazing photo Sunday morning. What a beautiful way to start a new day.!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How do you say taco in Spanish has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!