The Diary of Sugar and Spice
Latest Blog Posts »
- Time To Say Goodbye 1 year ago I’m sure you have all noticed for quite some time that I haven’t posted anything in a while. Obviously with infant twins, life is different but I think I’m ready to close this door and say goodbye. Truthfully, when I do travel there isn’t much to say that I haven’t already said. Sure,...
- A Newborn Photo Shoot 2 years ago As painful as it was to go through this after 10 days of being home with twin boys, I’m so glad we did. A photo shoot to remember all the itsy bitsy pieces of our precious boys! We arrived at 10:00am and didn’t leave until about 4:00pm!!! LONGGGGG Day! Without further ado….take a look at […]
- Spice Has TWO Babies 2 years ago It’s true! The twins have arrived! Granted, they made their debut on February 24th, 2016 but as you can imagine I’ve been quite busy! Here we were getting ready for the big moment! And yes…I was huge. I see that. Their birthday was a whirlwind. I can barely remember any of it! (I was also...
- Another Day Of Spoiling 2 years ago The fun continued from one party to the next! I had my awesome NY baby shower with friends and family back home and our fantastic neighbors here in Michigan threw us another great baby shower/diaper party. We’ve lived here for just a little over a year now and we have accumulated a really great...
- A Party For Two Very Loved Babies 2 years ago I have to say that had we become pregnant in Germany, I would not have the pleasure of experiencing a real deal Baby Shower of my own. As most of you know they do not throw Baby Showers in Germany partially because it’s just not their tradition but the other idea is because they are […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Diary of Sugar and Spice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!