The Diary of Sugar and Spice
Latest Blog Posts »
- Red, White, and I Loathe Fireworks 1 month ago Happy 4th Weekend to all the Americans even though a giant percentage of us aren’t particularly feeling very patriotic these days. Our day was pretty chillaxed actually. I say that in the sense that I wasn’t a raging psychopath about having things in order at all times! The in-laws are in town...
- The Calming Corner 1 month ago Three-year-olds are ridiculous. They are emotionally charged, whiny, and logically disconnected. My dudes are not exempt from the nonsense, unfortunately, and so I’ve had to curve my “parenting skills” constantly. Even more so, with twins, you have to change the way you parent each kid as...
- A Ball Of Pink Fluff 2 months ago I thought I would always be a boy mom but the Universe had one last big surprise for me and granted me the most beautiful little ball of pink fluff and tulle! She literally arrived wearing a pink tutu, I swear! Let me introduce you to the newest member of our German-American family Aurelia...
- Saying Goodbye To Harley Noodle Jones 3 months ago I hate that title. I hate everything about it. Note: This is a long and sad post. So read at your own free will. I didn’t think I would be writing a post like this for years to come and its completely breaking my heart to do so. Harley deserves a post all about him […]
- Here I Go Again 3 months ago It’s been ages! 3 years to be exact and I have been missing this creative outlet of mine. Life is VERY different than what it was when I first started this blog and now with more grace and perspective, I’m ready to get back up in the saddle, so to speak. Where to begin? I’ve […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Diary of Sugar and Spice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!