The Moonberry Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- I Made Bak Kwa At Home and Here's What Happened 3 weeks ago Lunar New Year is the peak season for eating Bak Kwa — thin slices of sweet barbecued pork; similar to jerky — so every year stores increase prices to capitalise on the feverish demand and there are long, long queues, not to mention a limit on purchase quantity. This year, … Continue reading...
- Korean Sweet Bean Paste Flower Piping Class 9 months ago Have you seen those Instagram posts on gorgeous Korean sweet bean paste cake flowers? Yep, so have I and there’s a unique aesthetic to these cake flowers. They’re so pretty, I can’t take my eyes off the photos. During one of my trips to Taipei, I had the opportunity to … Continue reading →
- 4 Creative and Yummy Souvenirs At Taipei Airport Duty Free Shop 10 months ago Despite visiting Taipei numerous times over the years, I hardly paid attention to the souvenirs at the Taipei Taoyuan International Airport duty free shops… until my latest trips (twice this year already! What can I say, TPE is like a second home to me). But I digress, we’re talking about …...
- You're The Apple Of My Eye 1 year ago I am ecstatic about this dietary antioxidant! Like most people, I have seen the word “antioxidant” here and there, but also like most people, I don’t accurately know what it is and what it does. So when I received press samples from Renovatio, I did some quick reading to get … Continue...
- Affordable Art Fair Singapore (Spring 2017) 1 year ago I’m always delighted to check out the Affordable Art Fair and I try to pop in as often as I can every year. Even though I have missed several in recent years, I managed to visit the Spring edition this year. The Affordable Art Fair shows in Singapore have come … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Moonberry Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!