The Moonberry Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Korean Sweet Bean Paste Flower Piping Class 5 months ago Have you seen those Instagram posts on gorgeous Korean sweet bean paste cake flowers? Yep, so have I and there’s a unique aesthetic to these cake flowers. They’re so pretty, I can’t take my eyes off the photos. During one of my trips to Taipei, I had the opportunity to … Continue reading →
- 4 Creative and Yummy Souvenirs At Taipei Airport Duty Free Shop 5 months ago Despite visiting Taipei numerous times over the years, I hardly paid attention to the souvenirs at the Taipei Taoyuan International Airport duty free shops… until my latest trips (twice this year already! What can I say, TPE is like a second home to me). But I digress, we’re talking about …...
- You're The Apple Of My Eye 11 months ago I am ecstatic about this dietary antioxidant! Like most people, I have seen the word “antioxidant” here and there, but also like most people, I don’t accurately know what it is and what it does. So when I received press samples from Renovatio, I did some quick reading to get … Continue...
- Affordable Art Fair Singapore (Spring 2017) 11 months ago I’m always delighted to check out the Affordable Art Fair and I try to pop in as often as I can every year. Even though I have missed several in recent years, I managed to visit the Spring edition this year. The Affordable Art Fair shows in Singapore have come … Continue reading →
- Artisanal Perfumery PureDistance Arrives At Singapore 11 months ago “A novel is a work of poetry. In order to write it, one must have tranquility of spirit and of impression” said Fyodor Dostoevsky. We were delighted to be presented with the opportunity to interview an inspiring individual in the world of perfumes: Mr. Jan Ewoud Vos. He is the … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Moonberry Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!