Move to Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Blog 10 months ago Buongiorno a tutti! This blog will unfortunately no longer be kept updated here and all future updates will be on the blog link below. Please come and follow me on: https://lemarchescape2.wordpress.com/2020/03/19/quarantine-and-other-things/ Apologies for the inconvenience! I’ve really enjoyed...
- Operation Integration, Nasal clearage and the Third Age 1 year ago Buongiorno a tutti, How are you all? I thought I should keep to my promise of not leaving such a long gap between blog installments lest you forget who I am
- Sue's Wonderous Whistlestop Tour of 2019: The Early Months 1 year ago Buongiorno a tutti, Remember me?! I know, I know, it’s been months since I’ve written. I’ve somehow got out of the blogging habit and the longer I’ve left it, the more that’s happened and the more dauntingly huge the update feels like it needs to be. In order to try and get myself back on...
- Sicily and other exciting updates! 2 years ago Buongiorno! I hope you’re all hunky-dory. I have lots of news! I’ll start with my trip to Sicily… I travelled with my fellow blogger friend, Gina who organises trips to Italy – check her out on Facebook and Instagram. We only had a week and didn’t want to spread ourselves too thin so we...
- Happy 2019! 2 years ago Buon anno nuovo a tutti / Happy new year everyone! I hope you’ve all had a good few weeks. I’m back in Italy after spending a week over Christmas with my family and friends back in the UK. Last year was a bit of a mixed bag with good things and bad things so I’ve […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips on Moving to Italy and Learning Italian Expat Blog Awards 2013 Moving to Italy? Not the foggiest idea how to speak Italian? Do not be alarmed. In just a few short decades living in Italy, you could be fluent! I jest. I really hope it doesn’t take that long. I moved from London in the UK to the tranquil...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Move to Italy
09:21 AM August 04, 2013
Interesting look at life in Le Marche from an English girl's point of view. Very humorous, with excellent photos.
09:43 AM August 06, 2013
A personal, light-hearted and informative perspective on moving to Italy. This blog details the highs (and occasional lows) of setting up home in the Le Marche region, an area sadly lacking in help and advice for ex-pats. Whether you just want to read a weekly blog that will brighten your Monday mornings, or a practical help guide in making a similar lifestyle change this blog is for you. Not to be missed.