Move to Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Liguria, Pisa and Sardinia... 3 months ago Buongiorno a tutti, I hope you’re all well. Following on from my post earlier in the week recounting Leg 1 of my Italian Tour, here’s what we did in Leg 2… After a week or two at home following the Naples/Amalfi trip, I drove to Santa Margherita in Liguria (near the knee of Italy’s boot!)...
- Exploring Naples and the Amalfi Coast 3 months ago Buongiorno a tutti! I’ve been on holiday
- Uncovering Italy's lakes, my time on the big stage and fun in A&E... 4 months ago Buongiorno a tutti, Greetings all! How are you? Where has the summer gone?! There’s definitely a chill in the air here at night these days. I’m hoping it’s an anomaly and it’ll go back to being warm again tomorrow. I’ve had an eventful few weeks – highlights include lakes, opera and...
- Making paper, earthquake update and flower power... 8 months ago Buongiorno, How is everyone? I’m thrilled to report that in this blog post there are no deaths to report or indeed bad news of any kind
- Artwork, weeds and travels... 8 months ago Buongiorno a tutti, How is everyone? It’s been a busy month or so here and yet another mixed bag. To get the bad news over and done with first, there’s been yet another loss in my family, another Uncle. He used to read all my blog posts and keep tabs on me from afar and […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips on Moving to Italy and Learning Italian Expat Blog Awards 2013 Moving to Italy? Not the foggiest idea how to speak Italian? Do not be alarmed. In just a few short decades living in Italy, you could be fluent! I jest. I really hope it doesn’t take that long. I moved from London in the UK to the tranquil...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Move to Italy
09:21 AM August 04, 2013
Interesting look at life in Le Marche from an English girl's point of view. Very humorous, with excellent photos.
09:43 AM August 06, 2013
A personal, light-hearted and informative perspective on moving to Italy. This blog details the highs (and occasional lows) of setting up home in the Le Marche region, an area sadly lacking in help and advice for ex-pats. Whether you just want to read a weekly blog that will brighten your Monday mornings, or a practical help guide in making a similar lifestyle change this blog is for you. Not to be missed.