French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Run Down: I'm a Stand Up Paddleboard Girl Now 9 months ago So this week felt very blah. After logging in 50+ kilometers every week since the stay-at-home order started and after the virtual devil dog double 18 miler, it was time for a rest/cut back week. I planned on doing fewer and shorter runs, while still going out for at least a mile every day since...
- Weekly Run Down: (Virtual) Devil Dog Double Week 9 months ago It’s (virtual) race week … again
- Weekly Run Down: Maine Coastal (Virtual) Half Marathon Week 9 months ago It’s race week! Sort of. I’m running a virtual half. Womp womp. Virtual races allow participants to run a particular distance from anywhere in the world and usually during a more flexible time frame. I really don’t see the point of them. What I love about races is that festive community...
- I'm a (Star Wars) Barbie Girl in a Barbie World 9 months ago For years, the two most popular posts on this blog, the ones that garnered the most organic traffic from google searches, were about Barbies. There was “I’m a Barbie Girl in a (French) Barbie World” where I shallow dived into the doll’s relationship with fashion after seeing an Eiffel Tower...
- Bilan d'Avril: Running is Not Canceled 9 months ago I love starting a new month because it allows me to reflect on everything I have accomplished the month prior and set new goals for the new month. But, it goes without saying that April didn’t go exactly as I had anticipated. And by not exactly, I mean, NOT AT ALL! I mean, I was […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!