French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2019 Chicago Marathon Training: Race Week 1 month ago Who thought running two marathons in two weeks, both requiring travel, was a good idea? Me apparently. So this week was race week… again. Here’s how it went: MONDAY I didn’t want to run but I did want to shake my legs after spending all of Sunday in planes so I took a Flywheels spin […]
- Ich bin ein Marathonläufer: Berlin Marathon Recap 1 month ago 16 weeks (well, 11 really because of injury). 625 km/ 388 miles ran during training. 6700 km / 4100 miles flight across the Atlantic. 8 hours unplanned lay-over in Charles de Gaulle airport. 42.7 km / 26.5 miles, mostly in the pouring rain. 5 hours and 1 1 minutes. […]
- 2019 Chicago Marathon Training: Taper Week 1 month ago So, I’ve been focusing on Berlin a lot, but I am also running the Chicago Marathon on October 13 which is a bit crazy, I know. But YOLO right!?! When I got into both lotteries I knew I had to participate in both. And just like that, recovery week from the Berlin Marathon was also […]
- 2019 Berlin Marathon Training: Race Week 2 months ago BOOM! Last Berlin marathon training recap! It’s travel week. And race week. And packing week. Here’s how it all went down: MONDAY Joined Pacers 14th street for one last run before Berlin. TUESDAY I went to the Anthem for the first time, to see Massive Attack. SUCH a good show. WEDNESDAY I’ve...
- 2019 Berlin Marathon Training: Week 16 2 months ago Well… I had a 16 weeks marathon training plan and it’s week 16… but Berlin is next week. Now sure how this happened, but let’s just say I’ve never been good at math. After building up for the past 5 weeks, I’m starting to dial back the effort. Here’s what that looked like this week:...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!