French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Save the Date: Diner en Blanc DC Returns August 25 3 weeks ago I’m so excited to be pairing up again with my friend Jean for the 5th edition of Washington DC’s Diner en Blanc. This year, for its 5th anniversary, the event is going to be bigger and better than ever before, with more than 5,000 people gathering in a secret location somewhere in the city for...
- Brooklyn Half Marathon: I Missed the Royal Wedding for This 3 months ago You guys! I ran a race in New York City! Nope, I didn’t run the New York Marathon. (I weirdly have no desire to!). I didn’t run the New York Half Marathon. Though I did want to run that one, I just didn’t get in through the lottery. I did get into the Popular Brooklyn […]
- The 3rd Edition of Pow! Wow! D.C. Brings New Murals to NoMa Walls 3 months ago It’s becoming a tradition of sorts… for the third year in a row, I took one of the official Pow! Wow! D.C. walking tours to see some of the new murals and hear from some of the artists still trying to finish their walls. Festival Director Kelly Towles was only on hand for a few minutes […]
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Training Recap - One Week Out! 3 months ago It’s perhaps not the best timing, but I needed a break from running. I’ve decided to approach the Popular Brooklyn Half Marathon the way I approached the Rock’n’Roll Half. No goals. No expectations. I ‘s just gonna try and run a lot of miles and have fun along the way. Last week, running...
- Can't Stop Won't Stop Signing Up for Races (And Why That's Not Good...) 3 months ago So when I jotted down my running goals for 2018, I must have omitted “running all the races” though that’s one I’m definitely well on my way to achieve! The first two races I signed up for were the National Women’s Half Marathon (I actually registered very early when facebook kept feeding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!