French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend Links: It's Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Time! 1 week ago It’s peak bloom in Washington, DC and the city is so pretty in pink right now. It’s also race time for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler and I can’t wait to run it for the third time in a row. It’s not my goal race for the distance this year, that will be the GW […]
- Voyage ~ Highlights from the Yucatán 1 month ago I don’t know about you but winter has been really rough for me. Luckily, I got a bit of a much needed break a few weeks ago when I got to spend a few hot and sunny days in the Yucatán Peninsula with my parents. We landed in Cancun after spending a long weekend in […]
- Oh, Look, a Race! My 2019 Race Schedule 1 month ago Last year was my first full year running and I went all in. I signed up for all the races. My first marathon. Seven half marathons. Three 10 millers. A 17.75K. A 15K. Two 10Ks. Two 5Ks. I definitely overdid it as I wrote in this “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Signing Up For All The […]
- My Running Goals For 2019 3 months ago Last year, I embarked on a challenge to turn my life around and went all in in becoming a runner. I set an ambitious goal for myself, to run a marathon, and I worked hard to make it happen. The idea was to make a permanent lifestyle change and to keep pushing myself so with that […]
- My 2018 D.C. Holiday Season To Do List 6 months ago Last year, Tammy Gordon of Florida Girl in DC made this awesome #DCChristmasChallenge Holiday To Do List. I crossed off many items on her list but thought I’d make my own this year! 1. Attend a Christmas Tree Lighting I didn’t enter the lottery for tickets to the 2018 National Christmas Tree...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!