French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2019 Berlin Marathon Training: Week 11 4 days ago This week was my last week of “run to recovery” progression runs. Here’s how it went: MONDAY I’m only supposed to run 30 minutes at a time as part of my run-to-recovery progression but I’ve been doing a little more lately, basically rounding up the mileage to 5K. Monday morning I ran...
- How I'm Cramming for the Berlin Marathon in 6 Weeks 1 week ago Last year I trained for my very first marathon, the Marine Corps Marathon. I had a vague idea of what I was getting into, no idea what I was doing and I learned a lot over 16 humbling training weeks. I felt a little more confident going into training for marathon #2… until I hurt […]
- 2019 Berlin Marathon Training: Week 10 1 week ago Greetings from Utah! I spent most of the week in Logan, Utah attending the SmallSat conference at Utah State University. This was my third time so I’m starting to know the drill
- 2019 Berlin Marathon Training: Week 9 2 weeks ago Berlin is less than two months away and I’m barely back to running. Is it time to freak out yet ? Here’s how this week went down: MONDAY Kicked off the week at physical therapy. I ran 1 mile on the elliptical and 2.5 on the anti-gravity treadmill (alternating 3 minutes at 4 walk speed […]
- 2019 Berlin Marathon Training: Week 8 3 weeks ago Not going to lie, it was a difficult week. The temperatures dropped significantly and I just really wanna go out and run with my friends. I’m not a great runner to start with so falling behind like this is really freaking me out. But freaking out isn’t gonna help me get better so trying to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!