Latest Blog Posts »
- 20 Questions to ask before you begin your Pet Sitting Assignment 2 months ago Before you start pet sitting, here's 20 questions you should ask before you begin your assignment. These health and welfare tips will help ensure that taking care of cats and dogs during a house sit are all covered.
- Our Turkish Return and Too Many Clothes 2 months ago Returning to Turkey and a house full of clothes. I'm not sure whether to focus on unpacking or packing clothes away.
- A cheap and easy way to get from Barcelona Airport to the City Centre 3 months ago One of the cheapest easiest ways to get from Barcelona Airport to the city centre is on their frequent Aerobus service. Buses leave every 5 minutes, every day of the year.
- Return of the Velcro dog 5 months ago Dog sitting in California again for the velcro dog Shogi.
- Gecko Village in Kampot Cambodia - a Photo Essay 5 months ago After our dismal pre-Christmas adventure at Koh Rong Samleon was cut short we were nomadic once again. Our primary focus was to get off the island, and it wasn’t until we were settled in a delightfully aromatic cafe in Sihanoukville sipping the strongest Nespresso available, that we paused to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.