Latest Blog Posts »
- Which Siem Reap Floating Village should you visit? 2 months ago There are three floating villages within day-trip proximity of Siem Reap, but how do you choose which one is the most responsible and authentic to visit?
- Responsible Tourism at Joe to Go in Siem Reap 2 months ago Joe to Go, just one of the sustainable tourism cafes operating in Siem Reap, which help local kids below the poverty line get paid to attend school and are given opportunities to work and learn English.
- What to See and Do in Siem Reap 3 months ago There is plenty to See and Do in Siem Reap. Whether you're looking for the party scene of Pub Street, the haggling arena of the vibrant street markets, or enjoy a reflective stroll around the local temples or war museums, you won't get bored.
- Give your taste buds a disco at Siem Reap Night Market 3 months ago At Siem Reap's Original Night Market, make your way to the food court to give your taste buds a disco.
- Visiting Siem Reap's Markets 3 months ago Siem Reap has a variety of Night Markets and Food Markets. Some are magnets for tourists, but we ventured further afield to a local food market that left a lasting impression.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.