Latest Blog Posts »
- A Giggle Bunny from A Turbulent Mind 3 weeks ago Listen to an audio recording of A Giggle Bunny from A Turbulent Mind. A Dementia and Alzheimer's poem for people who don't like poetry.
- An educational trip around Battambang's Central Market 2 months ago Before our cookery classes, we were taken for a guided tour around Battambang's Central market to learn about the ingredients we'd be using to make our lunch
- Cooking Classes at Nary's Kitchen Battambang 2 months ago Want to do a cookery class in Battambang? We did a class at The Nary Kitchen, and mastered the art of Amok, Green Mango Salad, and Spring Rolls.
- Vegetable Amok at About the World Restaurant in Battambang 2 months ago The Vegetable Amok was so good at About the World that we ended up going back two nights in a row.
- Libations and Bric-a-Brac tempt our purse strings in Battambang 3 months ago If you're planning a visit to Battambang, Bric-a-Brac would be my number one recommendation for overnight accommodation. Not just for the location, setting, and design aesthetic, but for the charming hosts who exemplify the "customer service is king philosophy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.