Latest Blog Posts »
- Touring S-21 Security Prison (Tuol Sleng Museum) 6 hours ago Tuol Sleng Museum Known as Security Prison 21, Tuol Sleng Museum used to be a high school (Tuol Svay Prey High School) before it was taken over by Pol Pot’s security forces and turning into a detention centre to torturte Cambodia citizens before taking them to the Killing Fields to execute them,...
- A reflective visit to The Killing Fields 4 days ago Must-see, Must-do Of all the places you can visit in Phnom Penh, you have to go to The Killing Fields and S-21 Security Prison. I know don’t seem likely candidates for a good day’s outing, but nothing gives you a better perspective of Cambodia’s recent history and turmoil, than experiencing...
- Exploring Phnom Penh's Markets 1 week ago As with all of Cambodia’s towns, you’re never too far away from a market, and Phnom Penh is no exception. During our week in the capital we visited The Central Market twice, and I wrote about our visit in a previous post, and it was the most enjoyable, so if you only have time to go […]
- Do you need help to write your travel guide? 1 week ago Writing a travel guide is a big undertaking and you may be confused about where to start, or overwhelmed by all the decisions and choices you need to make. This How To book is the push you need to get started
- A visit to Phnom Penh's Central Market 2 weeks ago Phnom Penh's Central Market is a centrally located Art Deco building in the heart of the city, and a shopping destination you should add to your Cambodian Sight Seeing agenda.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.