Latest Blog Posts »
- A cheap and easy way to get from Barcelona Airport to the City Centre 11 hours ago One of the cheapest easiest ways to get from Barcelona Airport to the city centre is on their frequent Aerobus service. Buses leave every 5 minutes, every day of the year.
- Return of the Velcro dog 3 months ago Dog sitting in California again for the velcro dog Shogi.
- Tops sights to see in Phnom Penh 4 months ago Wat Phnom (Wat Preah Chedey Borapaut) Of course there’s a huge array of temples to visit in Phnom Penh, but we opted to visit Wat Phnom. Not because it’s located in the middle of a busy roundabout and is considered the central point of Phnom Penh, but because it’s the tallest structure in the...
- Phnom Penh Photo Diary 5 months ago Random Phnom Penh Photos As well as the photos I’ve included in my articles about Phnom Penh, I took a bunch of random images that caught my attention, so I wanted to include them together in a post to give you a sense of this Cambodian city and it’s residents. Vehicles and Road Photos River...
- Touring S-21 Security Prison (Tuol Sleng Museum) 5 months ago Tuol Sleng Museum Known as Security Prison 21, Tuol Sleng Museum used to be a high school (Tuol Svay Prey High School) before it was taken over by Pol Pot’s security forces and turning into a detention centre to torturte Cambodia citizens before taking them to the Killing Fields to execute them,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.