Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas Eve in Kampot 4 days ago A last-minute destination change led us to Kampot, and we loved the laid-back charm of this Cambodian town.
- Jay's Travel Guides and Books 3 weeks ago Check out my travel guides and travel writing books available on Amazon.
- Eat your way around London's Borough Market 1 month ago Borough Market is a foodie heaven, and my favorite destination when I have a layover visit to London.
- Memorable Food and Wine Adventures in France 3 months ago Here's the food and wine memories that linger on our tongues from our French Workaway adventure.
- Exploring Leros on Two Wheels 3 months ago Greek hospitality is alive and well on Leros, an island in the Dodecanese chain untouched by mass tourism. A couple of nights here was enough to make us realize we needed to come back.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.