- Home » Expat Blogs » South Africa » Cape Town » The South AfriKhan
The South AfriKhan
The South AfriKhan
Chronicling the African adventures of Sarah Khan, a New York travel editor turned Cape Town-based freelance writer. Covering food, hotels, travel (within SA and beyond), social observations, and much more as of a New Yorker in Cape Town
Latest Blog Posts »
- Farewell 6 years ago After 3.5 years living in the most beautiful city in the world and sharing my experiences as the South AfriKhan, it’s time for me to move on. Since I tried to make this blog a resource for anyone planning trips to the region, I’ll leave it up for the time […]
- Namibia Road Trip Goes for the Gold! 6 years ago Woke up to some good news from China today: my Namibia road trip feature for the New York Times earlier this year just won Gold in the 2016 Society of American Travel Writers Foundation Lowell Thomas Awards, in the category of Foreign Travel.
- Architectural Digest: Discover South Africa's Under-the-Radar Wine Destination: Franschhoek 6 years ago I recently spent a weekend in beautiful Franschhoek, in the heart of South Africa’s Winelands region, to report on all the latest happenings there for Architectural Digest.
- Turkish Airlines Skylife: The Colorful Face of Durban 6 years ago Planning a visit to Cape Town? Here are the must-visit places to include in your itinerary. If you’re only coming for a short time, drug don’t miss my New York Times guide to spending 36 Hours in Cape Town. And for a comprehensive guide to restaurants, shopping, hotels, coffeeshops, art […]
- New York Times: 36 Hours in Mumbai 6 years ago I spent a few days running all over Mumbai with my family earlier this year, approved and I narrowed down the highlights into this quick-and-dirty guide to spending 36 Hours in the city locals still insist on calling Bombay. Read it in this weekend’s New York Times.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The South AfriKhan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!