Latest Blog Posts »
- Denise Medrano, The Wine Sleuth | #TCTalks Episode 26 3 days ago Denise Medrano, aka The Wine Sleuth, is a London based blogger and the wine buyer for The Grocery Wine Vault. She’s also the subject of the 26th episode of tikichris Talks. We had a great conversation about her passion for wine and her mission to help others simply enjoy drinking it. Continue...
- Made in Jamaica, Enjoyed in Brixton 6 days ago It’s no secret I’m a fan of rum nor that I’m partial to ones from Jamaica. So when the folks at Campari UK invited me along for a tasting of their rum portfolio at rumspirational venues across Brixton, I was keen to accept. Continue reading → The post Made in Jamaica, Enjoyed in Brixton...
- The Elephant's Head, Clapton 1 week ago The Elephant’s Head in Hackney does crafty cocktails and great pub grub in a moody, Victorian setting. Continue reading → The post The Elephant’s Head, Clapton appeared first on tikichris.
- Pomona's Serves California Cool from Notting Hill Kitchen 1 week ago Pomona’s in Notting Hill looks across the proverbial pond (and ‘flyover’ country) to land its culinary sights on Californian shores for inspiration. Continue reading → The post Pomona’s Serves California Cool from Notting Hill Kitchen appeared first on tikichris.
- Sam Hunt, Borough of Culture Creative Director | #TCTalks Episode 25 1 week ago Sam Hunt is the first ever Creative Director for the Mayor’s London Borough of Culture 2019. Inspired by the UK City and European Capital of Culture programs, the London Borough of Culture award is an initiative launched by the Mayor Sadiq Khan. Waltham Forest (my home borough – yay!) is the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » tikichris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!