Latest Blog Posts »
- Must Eat Honolulu: Where to Dine When You're in Paradise (Going Places) 18 hours ago Here’s our look at some of the islands’ most authentic grinds and the Honolulu restaurants and other establishments that do these treats the most onolicious justice. Continue reading → The post Must Eat Honolulu: Where to Dine When You’re in Paradise (Going Places) appeared first on...
- Bar 1821: Luxardo Pop-Up in Shoreditch 1 day ago To celebrate the launch of its new Sour Cherry Gin, Italian spirits brand Luxardo has opened Bar 1821: a month long pop-up cocktail bar in Shoreditch. Continue reading → The post Bar 1821: Luxardo Pop-Up in Shoreditch appeared first on tikichris.
- Good Stuff #77 3 days ago Here’s the low down on some fine things to see, sip, savour and more – all of which I’ve recently come across and thought were worth sharing with you. Enjoy. Continue reading → The post Good Stuff #77 appeared first on tikichris.
- SeasonaliTea at The Langham London 3 days ago With the launch of The Langham London’s SeasonaliTea, Executive Pastry Chef Andrew Gravett presents a fresh approach to the afternoon tea. Continue reading → The post SeasonaliTea at The Langham London appeared first on tikichris.
- Director Michael Lehmann on the 30th Anniversary of Heathers | #TCTalks Episode 30 4 days ago Episode 30 of tikichris Talks features an interview with Michael Lehmann, director of Heathers, on the 30th anniversary of this classic dark comedy from the late 80s and what it was like to work with teen actors Winona Ryder and Christian Slater on a film with breakout roles for both their careers....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » tikichris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!