Latest Blog Posts »
- Win a Mixed Sixpack of Low ABV Beer from South London's Small Beer Brew Co 5 days ago For easygoing get togethers and drinking sessions when the aim is not to get obliterated but rather have fun with friends (and remember it with clarity), Small Beer Brew Co is a smart and tasty beer to keep in mind.Don’t believe me? Here’s a chance to win a selection of bottles from Small Beer...
- Charity Pop-Up for Sri Lanka at Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard 5 days ago Demi Perera reports on a pop-up for a good cause at Shangri-La Hotel. Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel (2019) destination Sri Lanka suffered a devastating terrorist attack in April this year. 258 people were killed and over 500 injured. The … Continue reading → The post Charity Pop-Up for Sri...
- Applebee's Fish Pop-Up: Seaside at the Southbank 1 week ago Applebee's loves fresh fish, that’s for sure. And if (like me) you’re already a fan of the light, crispy fish and chips and succulent rock oysters served in Applebee's popular Borough Market restaurant, then their newly opened summer Pop-Up at London's Southbank will be excellent news. Continue...
- Good Stuff #91 1 week ago Good stuff and lots of it! Here’s the low down on some fine things to see, sip, savour and more – all of which I’ve recently come across and thought were worth sharing with you. Enjoy. Continue reading → The post Good Stuff #91 appeared first on tikichris .
- OKN1, New City College Hackney 1 week ago Enjoy delicious wholesome food at a nice price in a welcoming setting while helping shape London’s culinary future at OKN1 near Hoxton Square. Continue reading → The post OKN1, New City College Hackney appeared first on tikichris .
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » tikichris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!