Tails from the Lion City
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best Bits! 1 year ago SEPTEMBER 2015A really naff title but I really can't think of another!Ok so we've now packed up our life into hundreds of boxes, that have sailed smoothly across the globe, and we have somehow squeezed our belongings, along with the mountain of items collected both in Singapore and on unforgettable...
- Moving to Mars... 2 years ago Well it's final, after months and months, and after a trip to look n feel... and to smell... A couple of weeks ago the contract was signed for our move to Delhi for 3 years and now the fun begins!!! Fun, did I say? This has to be the least fun we have ever had... The reason this post is called...
- 4 Weeks back in Blighty! 2 years ago Well it's been 4 weeks now since we arrived back in the UK. Our life is still on a container sailing from one small red dot towards this island and is due to dock on the 20th. In the past weeks our eldest has moved into his new house and our daughter is moving in with her boyfriend in the next...
- Syonan Jinja 3 years ago This visit has got to rate pretty much top of all the places I have visited and explored here, what an experience! it has to sit right up there with Istana Woodneuk and the Jin Dong Fu festivities, for experiences never to be forgotten, here in Singapore. I don't think I stopped smiling the whole...
- Changi - Black & Whites 3 years ago OK, so after months writing about visiting the Black and White colonial bungalows here this is, the final in the series I intend to cover. However they are many more Black and Whites that you can visit, either lone grandiose homes or more along tree lined roads, for example Nassim Hill, those...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Tails from the Lion City
21:05 PM August 26, 2013
Love following these adventures really gives an insight to this amazing country.
05:06 AM September 01, 2013
Thoroughly enjoying your stories :)
08:04 AM September 01, 2013
After arranging a trip to Singapore I thought I'd research what some of the new locals recommend. Reading Tails from the Lion City has given me lots of ideas for my trip.
13:17 PM September 06, 2013
Looking forward to my visit and seeing all these places you are talking About :)
10:33 AM October 01, 2013
09:22 AM November 20, 2013
00:37 AM November 22, 2013
Great blog! Enjoying your posts and perspective on Singapore. :)
11:15 AM December 05, 2013
Wish I was there!