A Never Ending Summer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rendez-vous dans dix ans 3 weeks ago I have been following a certain blog for ten years. TEN YEARS! Which means that I have been blogging (on and off) for more than ten years! (In fact, I started one year after getting married, before moving from Montreal to Niagara, 14 years ago…) My fellow blogger asked me and the others who...
- Above & Beyond 2 months ago First of all, the title of this post is the name of a band that I have discovered some time ago. I wasn’t familiar with their music because I dislike the electro-dance-trance stuff that they usually produce (the heavy beats give me palpitations), but the acoustic concert that I’ve discovered by...
- The magic school bus 5 months ago Our first concern when we arrived in Canada in November was to enroll the kids to school as soon as possible. While the school year in Brazil is from February to December, the following school year which is from September to June had already started here! The twins were only finishing their first...
- Swimming 4 months ago Sorry, it has been a while over here… AGAIN. How typically Canadian of me to start a post with an apology!
- Continuamos? 6 months ago What will happen to this blog now that I am back in Canada? Does it make sense to keep writing “A Never Ending Summer” when it’s actually a cold, wet, snowy, gray winter day outside my window? I don’t have the heart to close this blog, open a new one, or even resuscitate the old […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Never Ending Summer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!