Wanderlust and wonder
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shopping For Someone I Like 2 years ago Nestled on the corner of St. 135 and St.460 in Phnom Penh’s Tuol Tompong district sits the whimsically named boutique, For Someone I like. This little shop is a treasure trove of beautiful trinkets, quality homegoods, and finely crafted jewelry. But what makes the items on offer truly special...
- 2020 Vision 2 years ago So, it’s been awhile since I last visited this space. I must say, I have missed it tremendously, but at the same time I felt I had some growing to do before I could come back and pick up where I left off. For starters, we moved to Cambodia. I stepped away from […]
- When the Flame Goes Out 5 years ago 2016 has been a year of tremendous struggle. Big things and little things alike have not gone as planned. It has been a challenge to understand why and how people can be so searingly hostile to both the planet as well as to each other. But, all of this is not meant to be understood. […]
- Malaysia Makers: Aini Ali & Martin Naf 6 years ago Tucked away on Jl. Lorong Burhanuddin Helmi, nestled behind a charming turquoise gate, sits a quiet jewelry studio where bohemian treasures abound. The space is the brainchild of Aini Aili and Martin Naf. It seems fate brought these kindred spirits together as Aini Ali had an interest in pursuing...
- Flossy Takes Flight: Exporting Our Dog from Malaysia 6 years ago As we near the end of our time in Malaysia it became necessary to ship our wonderful Golden Retriever back to the homeland. The process of figuring out which routes were best and which company to use was arduous. Flossy is a ball of nerves when it comes to traveling. A 45 minute car ride […]
Contest Entries »
- From There to Here: The Top 5 Differences between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur Expat Blog Awards 2013 It seems, as expats, we are perpetually comparing and contrasting the places we’ve been with the places we find ourselves. After living in Jakarta, Indonesia for 3 years our family of five recently moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When we...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Malaysia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Malaysia!Copy and paste code to display the Malaysia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Wanderlust and wonder has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!