The Expat Loop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dream big, work hard, make it happen! 9 months ago 2020 has not been a easy year for many people! My girlfriends have gone through a lot- divorce, death, illness , work changes and self doubt to name a few. But what 2020 has taught me that we are confident, independent, strong, resilient women who can do anything, be anything and strive for...
- Motherhood is not for the faint hearted ... 10 months ago Those of us dream of motherhood have a idea, a image of how motherhood would be. The pretty , well put together mother, the well behaved children enjoying time together. Well squash that notion and here is realty. Motherhood is hard! It is not all rosey and most the time I fins it hard to […]
- Inspiring women, inspiring you! 10 months ago Each woman has a girl tribe. Each women has inspiring women in their life. Confident, independent, strong, caring women! Instead of jealousy we need to raise up together and take on the world. Women hold up half the sky and we need to encourage our girlfriends to do exactly that. My girlfriends are...
- From vacation to staycation! 11 months ago We are all urning for a overseas getaway but that is no more for now with COVID in full affect. So why not rediscover your region. From day trips to weekend getaways to week long adventures. It is time to get to know your Neighbour again and discover what you have been missing. As you […]
- Expat no more! Covid we stay! 11 months ago This time last year we had never heard or used the word Covid and yet today we all use it daily around the world. It is universal! So what happens to expats abroad during Covid. Do you stay or do you go ? Do you wait it out or do you head to your homeland? […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Expat Loop has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!