Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Garden Diary: January - Vegetables 9 hours ago For my Six on Saturday this week I will focus on my vegetable and strawberry challenges. This week has brought another mixed bag of weather with temperatures ranging from 3C at night to 20C in the day on our sunny sheltered terrace. Northerly icy winds followed by heavy rain confirmed it was still...
- Garden Diary: January - sickly plant, flowers and a nice surprise! 1 week ago Top of the list for my Six on Saturday this week is my Sickly Epiphyllum Oxypetalum. It’s dying and I don’t know why. Any advice gratefully received. This week we’ve had a mixture of weather including heavy rain (at night) with the night time temperature from a low of 3C to a high of 15C.......
- Wordless Wednesday: Access to Praia de Monte Clérigo, Aljezur 1 week ago
- Garden Diary: My Garden in January 2 weeks ago A new year brings a plethora of resolutions one of which is to actively participate in the Six on Saturday garden challenge once again. I am sad to say I have neglected my garden for several months due to a persistent knee injury, so on hobbling around my plot the number of flowering plants came......
- Wordless Wednesday: Plastic Wrapped Sugar Cubes - Seriously? 2 weeks ago
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)