Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wildflowers: Echium Angustifolium - Hispid Viper's-Bugloss 16 hours ago Ref: FirstNature.com Ref: PlantDatabase Do you enjoy taking photographs of wildflowers? Every Wednesday I will be sharing a photograph of wildflowers growing in my local area. Who will join me?
- Weekly Smile: Sunblock and Socializing 1 day ago I have two smiles to share this week We all have embarrassing moments, but this one was a cracker and made the sales assistant and I laugh. And we ALL need a reason to laugh right now. A couple of weeks ago I went to the pharmacy to buy a sunblock stick to protect the... Continue Reading →
- What is the NEW 'Normal'? 2 days ago When the media refer to the term ‘NEW’ normal what does it actually mean? I assume they are referring to the impact COVID has had on the world as a whole and how we must learn to adapt physically and mentally to our new lifestyle restrictions as individuals. It is probably the general term...
- Six on Saturday: Potted Colour 4 days ago I’m not sure if it’s just the garden centres in our area or has it become a more universally accepted practice to allow plants to sit in trays of water so the roots turn brown and start to rot? I bought several plants this week, including the Fuschias where once the pot was removed exposed......
- Wildflowers: Rumex Intermedius 1 week ago Following the extensive and ongoing land clearance of our local scrubland, I was out with my camera taking photographs of as many wildflowers and insects as I could find before they were ploughed into the ground. Read more here Ref: https://jb.utad.pt/especie/Rumex_intermedius Do you enjoy taking...
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)