Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- SoS: Plotting and Planning and What is the Mystery Plant? 5 days ago It’s been quite a few weeks since I’ve shared a Six on Saturday update but problems with my knee persist so not much enthusiasm for gardening. That said, I’ve been plotting and planning from the armchair and with the autumn only a few weeks away we need to think ahead re winter vegetables and...
- SoS: Fruit and Veg 3 weeks ago While I have taken a rest from writing about my garden and gardening in general due to visitors, my plants have laboured on left to the mercy under the watchful eye of the OH. The abundance of sea mist offered no compensation for the much-needed rain to deep water the shrubs and plants. Even the...
- Six on Saturday: Salad Days 3 months ago This time last week I was preparing my Six on Saturday when we lost our telephone line. We had a wildfire start quite close to us but thank God the wind sent the smoke, fire and ash in the other direction and across into the next valley. Thanks to the swift response of the Bombeiros... Continue...
- Wordless Wednesday: Where Would We be Without Bees? 3 months ago ** ** **
- Wordless Wednesday: Plastic Cucumbers 3 months ago
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)