Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- SoS: A Busy Week - The Garlic Experiment 2 days ago My SoS (Six on Saturday) for this week is a bit of a mixed bag. I’ve been more active in the garden and we are more or less back on track planting vegetables, clearing weeds etc. I’ve yet to scratch the itch of walking around a garden centre so perhaps we can add that to... Continue Reading →
- Watercolour Painting - A New Hobby 4 days ago Karen over at BlueSkyDays365 is also on a creative journey with watercolours and prompted this post. Having decided I’d like to paint I had hoped to join the local English art group, but like most things in life it’s not what you know it’s who you know. Apparently, according to a group...
- Weekly Smile: A New Grandson 6 days ago My biggest smile over the last week is due the birth of my fifth grandchild. A little boy who looks absolutely adorable! I continue to receive photos and updates via WhatsApp, but nothing can replace a real life cuddle. I am working hard on physio exercises to strengthen my knee, after my recent...
- SoS: Growing Vegetables 1 week ago Where has this week gone already? It seems like only yesterday I was writing last week’s SoS (Six on Saturday). My Six on Saturday this week focuses on vegetables. Temperatures at night still hover between 4C and 12C and daytime temperatures usually above 14C to as high as 20C. Probably...
- My Garden in Bloom - January 2019 1 week ago Looking back through some of my garden photographs for January, I am amazed just how many plants were in bloom. With this in mind, I thought it would make a good point of reference to keep a month-by-month pictorial journal. Hibiscus Flowering in January Cacti and Succulents and in Flower –...
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)