Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday: Home Baked 4 days ago
- Garden Diary: March in Bloom 1 week ago In between writing this post, I am dodging the showers to take photographs. Yes, hopefully, the much-needed rain has finally arrived. March is one of my favourite months as most of my resident plants, cacti and shrubs flower before the heat of summer when colour and interest is mainly provided by...
- Garden Diary: Fruit and Vegetables in March 2 weeks ago What a week! I won’t mention the dreaded C word as it has already taken over our lives. Thank God we have been enjoying wonderful weather with temperatures as high as the mid-twenties during the day and a minimum of 13C at night. Time to hunker down in the garden and tackle all the outstanding......
- Wordless Wednesday: G & T Sundowner 2 weeks ago
- Recycling Project: Creating a Mosaic Table 1 month ago A couple of years ago I rescued a small, solid white plastic table from our local rubbish bins. I will qualify this by saying people do leave good stuff near the bins in the hope it is rehomed. What a great way to recycle! The only promble – the plastic had deteriorated and lost its... Continue...
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)