Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where do Aromas and Flavors in Coffee Come From? 2 months ago Discover where the flavors in coffee come from gives you the power to choose the best coffees when faced with those seemingly incomprehensible descriptions on coffee bags or websites. The post Where do Aromas and Flavors in Coffee Come From? appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- International Coffee Day and Colombian Coffee 4 months ago There's a coffee crisis going on around the world - find out how you can make a difference and how you can support coffee growers. The post International Coffee Day and Colombian Coffee appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- What We Use to Brew Colombian Coffee at Home 6 months ago What do we use to brew Colombian coffee at home? People ask us that all the time. So if you're searching on Amazon for coffee brewing methods and scratching your head about what to buy next, let us help you. The post What We Use to Brew Colombian Coffee at Home appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Making Beer at Home in Colombia 5 months ago In Colombia it can be hard to find just that beer you want. If you’ve been frustrated with your options, you may have toyed with the idea of making beer at home. How difficult is making beer at home in Colombia? We’ll examine a few of the factors in this article. The post Making Beer at Home in...
- Latin American Ingredients: Cassava or Yuca in Colombia 6 months ago Have you ever tried to peel a tree? It’s not easy. You can just imagine trying to get that knife in there, sticking it in at the right angle to be able to peel off that thick layer of bark. Stab. Twist. Snap. As silly as that seems, that’s how I feel when I try … Continue reading Latin...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.