Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- Asian Restaurant in Bogota: Wok 5 days ago The founder of Wok, Benjamín Villegas, drew inspiration from his experiences traveling and cooking in Asia to create the restaurant’s constantly changing menu that represents culinary techniques from 14 different Asian countries. The post Asian Restaurant in Bogota: Wok appeared first on Flavors...
- Best Things to do in Santa Marta, Colombia 1 week ago Museums, the lure of history, charming colonial architecture, and of course – Colombian coffee! – all are within a few blocks.What should you definitely not miss when visiting Santa Marta? Here’s our short list of things to do in the city. The post Best Things to do in Santa Marta, Colombia...
- One Really Important Thing You Should Know About Hot Chocolate in Colombia 2 weeks ago Colombia has had a long history with hot chocolate, and in Bogota they serve it up with a suprise. The post One Really Important Thing You Should Know About Hot Chocolate in Colombia appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Care About Coffee Growing Regions 3 weeks ago When we talk about specialty coffees, we discuss regions. In fact, one of the goals on our Specialty Coffee Workshop is to try coffee from several coffee growing regions in Colombia. What are regions? The post 3 Reasons Why You Should Care About Coffee Growing Regions appeared first on Flavors of...
- Running Water in Rural Latin America 1 month ago We take running water for granted, but millions of people in Latin America live without consistent access to clean water. Can your purchases help? The post Running Water in Rural Latin America appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.