Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- Specialty Coffee Shops in Bogota - Libertario Coffee Roasters 6 days ago Libertario Coffee Roasters is the design cafe: it’s elegant and hip, classy and quirky. It's a coffee shop you can't miss visiting while in Bogota, Colombia. The post Specialty Coffee Shops in Bogota – Libertario Coffee Roasters appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Colombian Coffee Talk with Karen Attman 3 weeks ago Have you ever wondered how to make the best brew at home with your favorite pour-over method? It’s easier than you think, just a matter of a few simple steps that need to be done right. The post Colombian Coffee Talk with Karen Attman appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Where to Eat in Bogota after a Coffee Workshop 1 month ago Here are the essential places to eat in Bogota that satisfy your curiosity about cuisine in this big city (as well as regional cuisines around the country) and that also please your taste buds. The post Where to Eat in Bogota after a Coffee Workshop appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Why You Need to Know About Coffee Varieties 1 month ago You walk into a specialty coffee shop to buy that spectacular coffee for your morning mug. What should be a simple decision – which delicious coffee to buy – becomes more complex as soon as the barista opens her mouth. “We have a Bourbon variety that is out of this world.” Out of this...
- Colombian Fruit: Maracuyá 2 months ago What is the Colombian fruit maracuyá? We'll help you find out where you can buy it and how you can use it at home to make juice and in other recipes. The post Colombian Fruit: Maracuyá appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.