Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- What Coffee Gifts Should you Buy for Coffee Lovers? 2 days ago If there’s a coffee lover in your life, you know the best gifts for coffee lovers involve coffee. What gifts are the best? Here's our wish list. The post What Coffee Gifts Should you Buy for Coffee Lovers? appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Colombian Fruit Aromática 2 weeks ago Aromatica, a type of Colombian tea, is basically an extension of the Colombian love affair with fruit. What is it, and how should you order it? The post Colombian Fruit Aromática appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Women Changing Coffee in Colombia 2 months ago We speak of it often. We ask ourselves how we can help. And at the Cafes de Colombia Expo in Bogota in October 2019, we dove deep into the topic. How are women changing coffee in Colombia? The post Women Changing Coffee in Colombia appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- The Most Important Specialty Coffee Fair in Latin America and the Caribbean 2 months ago The 2019 edition of Cafés de Colombia Expo, the most important specialty coffee fair in Latin America and the Caribbean, opens its doors to the public this weekend. This important event, which every year brings together the coffee chain from seed to cup, will take place from October 17 to 20 at...
- 10 Ways to Beat the Cold in Bogota 3 months ago Even though Colombia is near the equator, Bogota can get downright chilly. And on days when the sun doesn’t come out from behind the clouds, it can feel downright cold. How can you keep warm in the chilly city? I always find myself looking for good ways to warm up in Bogota. Here are a few of my...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.