Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- Achieve your Goals with Coffee Business Coaching 10 months ago To start a coffee business you need to understand the coffee industry, source coffee ethically, and reach your customers effectively. Coaching can help you tick off all those milestones in your journey to developing a sustainable coffee business. The post Achieve your Goals with Coffee Business...
- Colombian Coffee Guide: Everything to Know About Coffee in Colombia 11 months ago If you love Colombian coffee, you’ll love drinking it when you visit Colombia. But how can you get the most out of your visit to Colombia and drink the best coffee – and avoid the not-so-great experiences? The post Colombian Coffee Guide: Everything to Know About Coffee in Colombia appeared...
- Who is Juan Valdez? 11 months ago Juan Valdez is perhaps the most famous coffee grower of all time. But who is Juan Valdez? Does this celebrated coffee grower represent something larger than himself? Let me walk you through the history of this well-known coffee grower and how he’s affected the coffee industry for decades. The...
- Which Online Coffee Course Should You Take? 1 year ago At Flavors of Bogota, we know that every coffee professional and coffee lover has different needs and interests. That’s why we created an online coffee course for every need on our sister site, the Latin American Coffee Academy. That way you can study exactly what you need to reach your coffee...
- What are the Best Coffee Gifts for Coffee Lovers? 1 year ago If there’s a coffee lover in your life, you know the best gifts for coffee lovers involve coffee. What gifts are the best? Here's our wish list. The post What are the Best Coffee Gifts for Coffee Lovers? appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.