Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sustainable Coffee Farming in Colombia 1 week ago Producing more coffee at a higher price can make the difference between poverty and a decent life and guarantee sustainable coffee farming in Colombia. What can help farmers achieve that sustainability? The post Sustainable Coffee Farming in Colombia appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Where to Experience the Best Local Dishes in Medellin 3 weeks ago When you plan a trip to Colombia, don't miss out on trying the best local dishes in Medellin. Here we give you a comprehensive guide. The post Where to Experience the Best Local Dishes in Medellin appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Ask a Colombian Coffee Expert - Luwak Coffee 2 months ago I heard it again not too long ago when I was with a group of Americans in a busy cafe in La Candelaria. A man across the table asked me a question that had obviously been weighing on his mind for some time. With a serious face he asked, “What do you think about cat poop coffee?” The post Ask a...
- Food Markets in Colombia: Paloquemao 3 months ago Food markets in Colombia do an outstanding job of representing the country. They're not so much about the fruits and vegetables; food markets also collect culture, the telltale bits of life that reveal who people are, what they value, and what their daily routine is like. Discover Paloquemao market...
- Ask a Colombian Coffee Expert 4 months ago When people find out I’m a coffee educator – I teach coffee at a university in Bogota, I wrote a book about specialty coffee in Colombia, and every week I teach visitors about why coffee in Colombia is so important to the country – they invariably ask me a question about coffee. It seems like...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.