Latest Blog Posts »
- Joe Bonamassa - Guitar legend? 2 weeks ago How long before we realise we are privileged to be in the presence of the next rock and blues guitar[...] The post Joe Bonamassa – Guitar legend? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Loi Krathong festival - Chiang Mai 1 month ago Thailand’s ‘Loi Krathong’ festival in Chiang Mai is in full swing. My village is buzzing with activity and it is[...] The post Loi Krathong festival – Chiang Mai appeared first on JAMES KING.
- The grey long-eared bat is getting rarer 1 month ago I remember swimming with a flock of brown pelicans in the sea on Miami Beach in 1990. It was a[...] The post The grey long-eared bat is getting rarer appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Reflection 1 month ago Living thirty kilometres North of Chiang Mai city, I am blessed with beautiful rural surroundings. Farms, villages, forest, mountains and[...] The post Reflection appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Early morning garden 2 months ago My new garden is alive this morning. Dawn has barely broken and it’s been raining all night. The windless blanket[...] The post Early morning garden appeared first on JAMES KING.
Contest Entries »
- Top 7 essentials for a peaceful and harmonious expat life in Thailand Expat Blog Awards 2013 “All the burning bridges that have fallen after me All the lonely feelings and the burning memories Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door Burning bridges lost for evermore.” (Written by Dave Mustaine. Copyright: Mustaine...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Thailand Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Thailand Award Badge:
Website Reviews » JAMOROKI has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!