Latest Blog Posts »
- Artists don't retire - they just die. 4 hours ago George RR Martin. I haven’t read the books by George RR Martin. But I have watched the massively popular HBO[...] The post Artists don’t retire – they just die. appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Poetry is therapeutic 1 week ago There is poetic therapy in the opening lines of Twelfth Night. Orsino asks for more and more music, because he[...] The post Poetry is therapeutic appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Is original thought possible? 1 week ago Sam Harris Sam Harris, neuroscientist and author describes ‘Free-will’ as an illusion. He uses brilliant analogies to explain that acting[...] The post Is original thought possible? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- How to plan a public transport trip in Phuket 3 weeks ago People often ask me how public transport works in Phuket and why the bus driver goes slowly. It’s not easy[...] The post How to plan a public transport trip in Phuket appeared first on JAMES KING.
- No word is obsolete 3 weeks ago I recently received a complimentary email from a friend who is an accomplished author. She was responding to a post[...] The post No word is obsolete appeared first on JAMES KING.
Contest Entries »
- Top 7 essentials for a peaceful and harmonious expat life in Thailand Expat Blog Awards 2013 “All the burning bridges that have fallen after me All the lonely feelings and the burning memories Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door Burning bridges lost for evermore.” (Written by Dave Mustaine. Copyright: Mustaine...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Thailand Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Thailand Award Badge:
Website Reviews » JAMOROKI has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!