Latest Blog Posts »
- Not everyone knows about the plight of the Gibbon - Do you? 2 days ago I motor-biked to Nai Harn beach over the hills and through the lanes. The scenic journey takes about thirty-five minutes[...] The post Not everyone knows about the plight of the Gibbon – Do you? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Do you know what put West Africa on the map in 1977? 2 weeks ago Holiday package tours were commonplace by 1979. But Thompsons (UK) was the first to offer one to The Gambia in[...] The post Do you know what put West Africa on the map in 1977? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Do you know how many wild flowers are right outside your front door? 1 month ago Wild flowers are flowers that grow naturally in their environment without cultivation. It may be indigenous to one particular area[...] The post Do you know how many wild flowers are right outside your front door? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Joe Bonamassa - Guitar legend? 2 months ago How long before we realise we are privileged to be in the presence of the next rock and blues guitar[...] The post Joe Bonamassa – Guitar legend? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Loi Krathong festival - Chiang Mai 2 months ago Thailand’s ‘Loi Krathong’ festival in Chiang Mai is in full swing. My village is buzzing with activity and it is[...] The post Loi Krathong festival – Chiang Mai appeared first on JAMES KING.
Contest Entries »
- Top 7 essentials for a peaceful and harmonious expat life in Thailand Expat Blog Awards 2013 “All the burning bridges that have fallen after me All the lonely feelings and the burning memories Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door Burning bridges lost for evermore.” (Written by Dave Mustaine. Copyright: Mustaine...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Thailand Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Thailand Award Badge:
Website Reviews » JAMOROKI has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!