Latest Blog Posts »
- Would Eddie Cochran have been bigger than Elvis? 2 months ago Elvis was the King. Eddie Cochran, just 21 was heir to the throne when he died. The day Eddie Cochran[...] The post Would Eddie Cochran have been bigger than Elvis? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Is North Thailand a health hazard? 4 months ago Arguably the most beautiful and interesting part of the Country, is North Thailand a health hazard. Or is it a[...] The post Is North Thailand a health hazard? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Who are you? 4 months ago We come from nothing, we are going back to nothing-In the end what have we lost? Nothing!― Graham Chapman When I[...] The post Who are you? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Not everyone knows about the plight of the Gibbon - Do you? 5 months ago I motor-biked to Nai Harn beach over the hills and through the lanes. The scenic journey takes about thirty-five minutes[...] The post Not everyone knows about the plight of the Gibbon – Do you? appeared first on JAMES KING.
- Do you know what put West Africa on the map in 1977? 5 months ago Holiday package tours were commonplace by 1979. But Thompsons (UK) was the first to offer one to The Gambia in[...] The post Do you know what put West Africa on the map in 1977? appeared first on JAMES KING.
Contest Entries »
- Top 7 essentials for a peaceful and harmonious expat life in Thailand Expat Blog Awards 2013 “All the burning bridges that have fallen after me All the lonely feelings and the burning memories Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door Burning bridges lost for evermore.” (Written by Dave Mustaine. Copyright: Mustaine...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Thailand Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Thailand Award Badge:
Website Reviews » JAMOROKI has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!