Lawrence D. Elliott
Latest Blog Posts »
- Race, Racism, and Donald Trump: The Silent Peaceful NFL Protests 10 months ago
- Doing It Right: A Strong Mother's Story 1 year ago I walked nervously through the parking lot. My legs felt as wobbly as freshly cooked pasta and my heart pounded in my chest like a bass drum -- it almost drowned out the clacking sound my cleats made on the decaying asphalt. I was about to participate in my first Little League game.
- Sevean Brown-Giles: Graduation From Kearny High School, San Diego, California 2 years ago It’s been said you can always tell the winners in a race from the starting blocks. And although that’s not an absolute, it’s mostly so. When you add the foundation of preparation and hard work, it’a pretty much true. However, too often, we older folks (yes, I’m one of those “older...
- Men: Does This Hilarious Commercial Make A Point 3 years ago I saw a sign like this over a toilet in the home of a female acquaintance in Germany. It was hilarious because there was a lot of truth in this little sign. Women get tired of going to bathroom and having to sit on a wet seat. But guess what? They're not the only ones. I hate using a public toilet...
- The Meaning Of Love: Will You Still Love Me When I'm 90? 3 years ago What is the true meaning of love? You're young. You find that special person and fall deeply in love. You decide to you want to grow old together. What if you could look into the future to see how you'd each look? Would you like to know? How would you look as a 90-year-old? Would you like what you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lawrence D. Elliott has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!