Sandstorm in a Teacup - Dubai adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- I am happy here! I don't wanna move out! 4 years ago Last night I got a 90 day notice to move out of my apartment, as the owner is selling my apartment. I thought of it as very sudden and also unfair. I was expecting to renew the lease upon completion of one year. A colleauge put me at ease by helping me find the clause […]
- Don't kidnap my brother! 4 years ago This week hasn’t been easy for me, and I haven’t even been able to tell my friends because I get so upset that I can’t function. I have only told my boss and a few close friends and and everytime I cry. I am in the UAE and my brother is in Cape Town, South […]
- Moola 4 years ago My colleagues at my first job would never talk about what they earned, and no one asked, it was also against the company policy to discuss remuneration. I never knew if I was earning a reasonably good salary for my job description or my level of skill. I have always been curious about how much...
- "I lost my number, can I have yours?" 4 years ago Yes, that pick-up line has actually worked on me, because I thought it was hilarious. And I like people who have a sense of humour. That was quite some time ago though. The dynamic has changed. Lately I have had a different experience to “being picked up”. I think guys are more scared of...
- Two Yacht Parties!! 4 years ago This weekend was insanely awesome. I have never been invited to a yacht party before this weekend, and I sommer had two – one on Friday and the other one on Saturday, a surprise birthday party for Talyssa. It was so much fun, and it is definitely a great way to meet new people, be […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sandstorm in a Teacup - Dubai adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!