Life with our Lads
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jack at 16 1 year ago It's so hard to believe that Jack is 16. He's learning to drive, working at Jersey Mike's sub shop, working on his Eagle Scout project for Scouts and maintaining honor roll at school. Such an accomplished young man! Most importantly (teenage angst aside) he's a good human. My buddy. This next...
- January 1 Second a Day 1 year ago
- Danny at 13 1 year ago Danny-boy is 13! We took him to Salt Fork Lodge for the weekend to celebrate. He's such a great kid to be around. Kind, funny, insightful. He loves to spend time with his friends on video games or in-person. He's in the band at school (trumpet) and enjoying scouts.I love him to the moon and...
- Jack at 15 2 years ago Jack had a great birthday with friends. Thankfully we are all vaccinated and can get together with small groups of friends again. They went bowling and hung out and had a sleep-over watching horror movies (The Conjuring). At 15.5 he can get a learner's permit and it's all he can talk about. I...
- Sledding at Highbanks 2 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with our Lads has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!