Dom and Hyo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Soju - The World's Top Selling Spirit 4 days ago
- Instruments in Korean 2 weeks ago Words in this infographic: 기타 (gi-ta) = guitar 색소폰 (saek-so-pon) = saxophone 플루트 (peul-lu-teu) = flute 피아노 (pi-a-no) = piano 하프 (ha-peu) = harp 트럼펫 (teu-reom-pet) = trumpet 바이올린 (ba-i-ol-lin) = violin 드럼 (deu-reom) = drum 첼로 (chel-lo) = cello
- School Supplies in Korean 1 month ago List of words in this inforgraphic: 연필 (yeon-pil) = pencil 지구본 (ji-gu-bon) = globe 계산기 (gye-san-gi) = calculator 펜 (pen) = pen 공책 (gong-chaek) = notebook 가방 (ga-bang) = bag/backpack 지우개 (ji-u-gae) = eraser 책 (chaek) = book 가위 (ga-wi) = scissors
- Korean Date Format - How to Write the Date in Korean 1 month ago If you didn’t already know, many countries use different date formats. There are actually lots of variations across the globe. In South Korea’s case, they use the format of ‘Year/Month/Date’. So for example if you wanted to write June 3rd, 2020, you would write it like so: 2020/06/03 So...
- How to Say Happy in Korean 1 month ago Learning how to express your emotions is a cornerstone of learning a language. So how would you express the fact that you are happy in Korean? Well there are actually two ways of expressing this emotion. For starters, let’s learn about the adjective 행복하다. This is the most common form […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dom and Hyo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!