Dom and Hyo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring Vocabulary in Korean 1 week ago It’s just about spring time so we are finishing our season series with some spring vocabulary in Korean! We may do a part 2 like we did for some of the others as well. Spring is one of the best times to visit Korea as the freezing Korean winter has passed yet, the humidity of […]
- All Dom & Hyo Korean Infographics 2 weeks ago
- How to Say Sister in Korean 2 weeks ago Up next in our family series is learning how to say sister in Korean. Like the words for brother, how you address your sister would depend on your age in relation to her. Also like the words for brother, whether you are male or female which dictate how you address her as well. Let’s start […]
- How to Say Mom in Korean 2 weeks ago Welcome back for another post on family vocabulary. If you haven’t checked out the other family vocab posts we’ve done, here they are: Dad in Korean Uncle in Korean Sister in Korean Brother in Korean Grandma in Korean Grandpa in Korean Today, we’re talking about a commonly used word, mother....
- How to Say Rice in Korean 3 weeks ago Hey whatsup everyone! February has almost come to a close. This year is already passing by quickly. Hope you’re ready for another quick lesson today! Today, we’re gonna talk about two words that get beginner Korean learners confused. You will often hear Koreans refer to rice as “밥”. But...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dom and Hyo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!