Dom and Hyo
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Say Coffee in Korean 4 hours ago Ah coffee. One of, if not the most popular drinks in the world. It’s interesting that when I first came to Korea in 2009, coffee still wasn’t as big as it is now. Now, you can see coffee shops everywhere. It’s almost to the point where I think there are too many coffee shops around. […]
- How to Say Gold in Korean 2 days ago How many of you like jewelry? There are many different kinds of jewelry with gold being one of the most popular. So let’s find out how to say gold in Korean! Unlike English, there is a slight difference when referring the the metal itself and the color. If you’re not familiar with Korean...
- Telling Time in Korean 1 week ago So while trying to think of a new post for the blog, we realized we have never done a post on telling time in Korean. We did do a post on time words here awhile back so this will help with that post as well. For time in Korean, there are two sets of numbers […]
- Korean Cocktails 1 week ago
- How to Say Red in Korean 2 weeks ago Colors can be a very complicated thing to learn in Korean. For starters, there are many words for the same color and each one has a different feeling when used. We’re not going to get too in depth about those in this post, but we will be releasing an ebook soon that will go in […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dom and Hyo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!