Abu Dhabi Days
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dinner Time - dinner ingredients delivered in Abu Dhabi 5 years ago I don’t know if it is just me, but when I go grocery shopping it is because our fridge is bare. And I am usually mighty hungry too. I also tend to make grandiose cooking plans for the week (Sunday: filet mignon, Tuesday: beef wellington, Friday: baked alaska…) and if you pair that with the […]
- URGENT fosters needed for adorable furry friends! 5 years ago These pictured above are only a few of the many cats that incredible charity Sandy Paws rescue and provide for each day. They are in this moment the ones who need to find a home ASAP, as they have nowhere to go. It is only thanks to the passion and enthusiasm of Jackie and the […]
- Learn to Flyboard... with 10% discount! 5 years ago It is fun to try new things, especially if you can do them only in a few places in the world. It all started with me looking for some exciting activity to book for W and his sister K as a birthday gift: they are both thrill-seekers and I really wanted to get them something […]
- Three days left to become a marshal at the Formula 1 Grand Prix! 5 years ago With tickets to the upcoming 2014 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix selling like hot cakes (apparently this year marked a new record, with 75% already gone) becoming a volunteer marshal sounds like a great option! The Abu Dhabi Touring Club UAE (ATC) is looking for volunteer marshals to...
- Right Bite - healthy lunch delivery in Abu Dhabi 5 years ago Unless you have a gourmet deli under your office, most work cafeterias – let’s face it – are kinda awful. I definitely prefer to cook at home and bring a packed lunch! Shame is that I don’t always have the energy and the time to do it… so I often end up shoving into my […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Abu Dhabi Days has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!