My Napoleon Complex
Latest Blog Posts »
- Castello Sammezzano - A hidden gem in the Tuscan countryside! 3 years ago Castello Sammezzano, a private castle in Tuscany (and also a Pinterest celebrity), was open to the public and we got to see it! The post Castello Sammezzano – A hidden gem in the Tuscan countryside! appeared first on My Napoleon Complex.
- Kinderdijk Windmills: a World Heritage Site of the Netherlands 4 years ago Why the Kinderdijk windmills are a UNESCO site worth the detour while in the Netherlands... The post Kinderdijk Windmills: a World Heritage Site of the Netherlands appeared first on My Napoleon Complex.
- Keukenhof: The Garden of Europe in the Netherlands 4 years ago Going camera trigger-happy at Keukenhof, one of the most beautiful gardens in Europe and the center of Dutch tulip mania! The post Keukenhof: The Garden of Europe in the Netherlands appeared first on My Napoleon Complex.
- Weekend in Amsterdam! 4 years ago Last year, we found an awesome hotel and flight deal to visit Amsterdam in mid-April. I was super excited about it because even though it was definitely one of those places on my travel wish list, I wasn’t very optimistic … Continued The post Weekend in Amsterdam! appeared first on My Napoleon...
- Behind "Il Buco di Roma": Villa del Priorato di Malta & Rome's Most Famous Keyhole 4 years ago A look behind one of Rome's better known secrets: il buco di Roma, the unique keyhole of the Villa del Priorato di Malta. The post Behind “Il Buco di Roma”: Villa del Priorato di Malta & Rome’s Most Famous Keyhole appeared first on My Napoleon Complex.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My Napoleon Complex has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!